Of course, lots of women would like to trample men whether they are wearing heels or not! But do you mean you are looking for a women to walk on you in heels? "Some people abuse, some people like to be abused". Which are you??? xoxo

Best Answer

looking 4 women to trample me in heels

Best Answer

There are no doubt many women on EP who can and would help us with this. Good luck. And have a good time.

Best Answer

Is that anything like un accupuncture?

Best Answer

Its almost impossible to find a woman that will trample a guy with no strings attached much less enjoy doing it. Women into trample are one in a million as I have been looking for one my entire life and only met 2 that were taken for sure. I live in the NYC area and with this huge population the times I advertised for just that besides greedy doms and cold calculating *******, not one real girl next door actually into it.

Best Answer

LOL I would like to rephrase. is there any women in heels who doesn't like to 2 trample a man?

Best Answer