Why is it that s women can have a chouse between a realy nice guy how will treat her like his angle and a bad boy and yet she always go for the bad boy the beats them up, cheats on them and genraly talks to her like crap
thewonderoftime thewonderoftime 36-40, M 11 Answers May 15 in Dating & Relationships

Because they have a fantasy that that type of person will change and they will be the higher up one for doing that and the person will be grateful. Then they have some experience and realize what they lost and will see that "bad boy" as a looser and realize what they lost. They go back to the past to find the good one only to find the good one has found somebody else who appreciates what they have and refuses to leave them for the past. The past regrets it and matures and goes on with their life looking for something that they lost because they were self centered.

Best Answer

Well if you learned how to spell it would be a start

Best Answer

Evryone cant be good at everything. I can build or manufature just about anything and i am great with numbers but no mater how i try i am just crap at spelling

Best Answer

I've never been beat up or cheated on. And my boyfriend does not treat me like crap.

Best Answer

The type to do that are usually also manipulative. No one dates a guy so they can be abused (unless they are into that sort of thing, but that's a different story..)

Best Answer

I go for nice guy, he should win but reality is a bit different.

Best Answer

I am single right now because I have never found a man that would treat me like an angel. and I do not tolerate the bad boys.

Best Answer