i mean we been friends 4 3 years and i looked it up and said it was narmal but i still dont no realy worried cuz i dont mind helping her shes realy cool but like idk is that bad?
GirlOfTheNight GirlOfTheNight 13-15, F 8 Answers Jul 10, 2012

BREST.....<br />
:-)

Best Answer

I don't really understand what you are talking about. Can you talk a little clearer?

Best Answer

Not in my book it's not. And to be honest I do not think that that's any of your business, do you?

Best Answer

It is. But I refuse to share my political views to ANYBODY - let alone on this site ..

Best Answer

How dare you, judge me because I am young. Who on earth do think you are!?!? F uck off you old git.

Best Answer

I guess if that's your orientation. I guess it must be normal as well given the number of people who have same sex attraction and same sex, sex I guess it depends on how you feel about it.

Best Answer

You really are crap at explaining things aren't you?!

Best Answer

whatever you are in nothig but trauma where you cant choose either this or that.....just think about it is it really needed for you forget about your best friends feelings......just ask yourself what you want......you are not here to satisfy all the people on this earth you live for yourself not for others.....do what you want and like not out of force......FOR HELP FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WILL SURELY HELP YOU OUT

Best Answer

I don't understand either

Best Answer

Conservative, might i ask what sparked the question? Lol

Best Answer

Oh why thank you!

Best Answer

my fiend text me and just asked me to do it

Best Answer