dangerbabe dangerbabe 26-30, F 11 Answers Apr 25, 2012

Philadelphia, 'nuff said

Best Answer

It's so weird, the name is hard to spell.<br />
If you go there you get herpes!!!!

Best Answer

srsly? Nobody has mentioned the 55 mph limit on the highways? The longest part of any trip to or from new england. I hate pvania. I hate its absurdly long name, slow boring roads, that most of the white people talk like the ones on TV, that on a map it is nearly perfectly rectangular, their namesake sandwiches that taste like crap when they're "cooked right", most of the bands from there suck balls nearly as hard as their music, and their toilets are ugly. Pvania sucks hard. Screw you pen sil vayn ya.

Best Answer

I don't have to make anything up, the Ball and Chain is from there

Best Answer

It's teaming with vampires and werewolves!

Best Answer

Oh.........snap!

Best Answer

I can make them up??? Awesome! Ok....If you look closely at all the hex signs painted on the barns, there are hidden satanic symbols and tiny little four letter words. And...and...ok...um...let me see....OH!!! Have you EVER gotten stuck in an ice storm in the mountains in the Pocanos? Disgusting! You can slide right off the side of the road and people will drive by and not even stop to help you. And...and...who wants to live in a state that begins with Pee?

Best Answer

Can't buy alcohol in retail stores

Best Answer