NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 16 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Community

When I took my wife's underpants off. Right at the top she has that little Tasmanian devil.

Best Answer

I think it was in a Bugs Bunny Cartoon.

Best Answer

No no no

Best Answer

= )

Best Answer

Not sure I have, ever...

Best Answer

Google adult map of tasmania

Best Answer

I think they used to call in Van Diemens land a British Penal Colony, no maps in case the convicts escaped.

Best Answer

Just now.

Google really is my friend.

Best Answer

are you sure?

Best Answer

Yeah, I just went and got info on Tasmanian Devils and Komodo Dragons and then I went to youtube and watched a couple of videos about them, and now I'm listening to Bryan Adams sing. All because you asked when I last saw a map of Tasmania. Thanks Neddy.

Best Answer

maybe in a previous life but not this one

Best Answer

Mappa Tassie : map of Tasmania - a woman's private area

Best Answer

trying to remember the last time I had a reason to even look

Best Answer

Yesterday.

Best Answer

A map of Tasmania no such thing yet the Australians have not completed the map of Sydney streets yet.

Best Answer

Another great question from Ned Kelly a Mythical Island that lies across the Bass Strait with a mythical capital called Hobart.

There are no maps as it is a pure AUSTRALIAN FANTASY a bit like SANDY ISLAND a few weeks ago, the Australians admitted it was not there even although it was on all maps.

Best Answer