DGCalum99 DGCalum99 13-15, M 7 Answers Jun 23 in Health

Talk to your doctor

Best Answer

I have and it didn't help :'(

Best Answer
Best Answer

I wish you all the best and hope that you can find a support group you like amongst this lot.<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/explore/Cutter" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

Thanks...it means a lot that people i don't even know care...

Best Answer

Im glad you want to work on it. Pleasure is mine.

Best Answer

Put your thoughts into a question format and ask for opinions. Take all opinions with a grain of salt, and do not waste your time arguing with trolls. Read the EP guidelines so you don't get flagged. Start a blog so we can get to know you. Post stories, too. Friend people who resonate and not just to get "friends". EP is not a personality contest. I won't add friends who have thousands... Have fun! Get to know how other people think. Forgive people who are normally quality if they get pissy on occasion since we all have bad days. I wish I had EP at your age. Heck, I wish I had internet at your age! Enjoy, and welcome!

Best Answer

Tell a therapist or other grownup.

Best Answer

No one hates you for that. Think how sick you could become if one of your cuts become infected.

Best Answer

I'm already really sick cos of them... :(

Best Answer

So you just need to decide to stop. Do you have any hobbies?

Best Answer

I use to do cage fighting and
I quit rugby cos I got too sick

Best Answer

Find something to replace the cutting. Go back to cage fighting and rugby if you can.

Best Answer

I wish I could but I can hardly walk tbh :( I woke up last night screaming with pain and being violently sick :(

Best Answer

I am sorry to hear that. I pray you will feel better very soon.

Best Answer

I won't get better...

Best Answer

That is very sad. I am sorry.

Best Answer

I want to die tbh...but I love my girlfriend so so much and ugh :'(

Best Answer

I am happy that you have some to love.

Best Answer

She means everything to me...

Best Answer

I am happy for you.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Talk to one of your counselors at school if your parents can't find you a therapist.

Best Answer

I've tried that and none of it works...it makes me feel worse...

Best Answer

How long were you in therapy? Do you want to change? Most of the time when people reach out to help you and it doesn't work, it's because you aren't open to changing. In order for therapeutic interventions to work, you have to want to change. Prepare yourself.

Best Answer

Like a month now they're sending me to a group session thing :(

Best Answer