This would be my second child, (My daughter is 2 1/2) different father. I want to keep it, but he is adament about abortion and honestly, abortion isnt for me. I found out friday and I am very depressed about it.what do i do?
LilMissUnderstood18 LilMissUnderstood18 18-21, F 18 Answers May 6, 2012

NEVER let anyone tell you what you can or can't do with your body. NEVER. Stay the hell away from him and recognize that relationship is over. If you can, you need to move away, far away from this guy. How the hell can he be "adamant" about an abortion? Sounds to me like a threat and a real one that you need to heed. Get out, get out now, and get you and your baby girl to safety. A woman is MOST likely to be assaulted when pregnant. Doesn't matter what you THINK he would or wouldn't do. The statistics are not on his side. Get out now.

Best Answer

keep it. and by the time u have the child and he STILL doesn't support it after seeing his beautiful baby....he's not worth it. it's inside of u and it's a part of u. if he loves u, he would want to have that bond with u and want to be a father to his child. we were meant to bring children into this world. and if u decide that it's not the best idea to keep the child u could give it up for adoption. don't murder a life that could have been. for so many women, it's very difficult to conveive. there are so many couples that can never have children. i've had 3 misscarriages and havn't been able to have a baby. be excited to bring another life into yours. the baby deserves life. and if the father doesn't want to be there he does not love u and is absolutely COLD to not want life for his own baby.

Best Answer

whats even worse is hes 38. he isnt getting any younger.

Best Answer

exactly! sounds to me like he's a selfish jerk that never wants children anyway....he just wanted the SEX without having to deal with the concequences. when it shouldn't even be considered a consequence.

Best Answer

To thine own self be true. Make the choice that lets you look in the mirror and be proud to face yourself. Good luck.

Best Answer

Keep the baby. Unless you want it to be disposed off. We dispose garbage. Not babies. The baby is coming out of YOU not him. It's your decision:)

Best Answer

if you really don't feel you can take care of it, adoption is always an option.

Best Answer

i mentioned that...he totally turned it down :/

Best Answer

Don't let some selfish heartless irresponsible user jerk influence you into killing the innocent baby. Keep that previous life or give her to someone else who wants to adopt her. <br />
Abortion is used these days like its nothing. It is murder of an innocent life. <br />
What a dark and evil world we live in when so many people are ok with this and think nothing of it. :(<br />
So very sad.

Best Answer

your child your choice...

Best Answer

First, find out what's causing it so you don't have a third unwanted child.

Best Answer

Do not be pressured to do something that you will be angry about. I believe in choice, but even though men get angry when I say this, the decision is the woman's. That is just the way it is.

Best Answer

That is very very true.

Best Answer

They had their say, minimal input, no responsibility. It's a woman's choice, every time.

Best Answer

well it is your body, your life, your choice.. you certainly shouldn't be forced into something you do not feel comfortable doing.. <br />
good luck to you..<br />
but what happened to birth control..?

Best Answer

thats the problem it failed! i was on the pill!

Best Answer

What is best for you and your other child? When its all said and done, we can't help.

Best Answer

My guess is that your father is helping you support the first one already? You have to talk this over with your dad or move out and get the child's dad to help support your kids.

Best Answer

What is best for the child? I do not agree with abortion except under very extreme circumstances

Best Answer

keep

Best Answer

hes pretty hard to get thru to...we"ve been arguing about it since i found out.

Best Answer

I've never met a woman that wasn't sorry later that they had an abortion. Tell him tough! He sounds selfish!

Best Answer

well it isnt HIS choice to get rid of YOUR child

Best Answer