I don't think anyone should have any weapons of mass destruction.

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

"To live in peace one should prepare for war" - Unknown

Best Answer

True...but no one should have a weapon that will put an end to all.

Best Answer

I believe that quote is from Albert Eisenstein...."One can not possibly expect peace while simultaneously preparing for war"

Best Answer

@ jatpack3: But that's just it, if you are a people that are well prepared for war, then your enemies will think twice about waging war against you and you can live in peace.

Best Answer

In my opinion no country in the world should have this type of weapon because no country in the world is stable enough to handle them.

Best Answer

It's not ok for any crazy country to have Nuclear weapons or power.

Best Answer

i just dont know.Politics perhaps.I was very amazed when i heard about the Iranian scientiest (who was monitoring nuclear weapon mission)being killed

Best Answer

Iran hates Israel. Iran and other Muslim country's actually hang banners in their Masc's reading "Death to Israel. Nuclear weapons in the hands of the Iranians is a very scary idea. Iran would actually use those nuclear weapons on Israel.

Best Answer

When Iran reaches full capability the middle east will be a much safer place and this ridiculous idea of invasion should be put back in the idiot suggestion box that it was plucked from. Did Iraq teach us nothing ?

Best Answer

and Israel hates no one and are very innocent, right? They never use their weapons, they want peace!

Best Answer

Well, When a statement is made to the effect of: "Israel should be wiped off the face of the planet", I would take that as a very serious threat. I don't recall anyone making those kinds of statements toward any other nation.

Best Answer

@ anglosteve: My sources would be CBN news and the other 4 networks: FOX, ABC, CBS and NBC.

Best Answer

@ anglosteve: On the issue of the "banners" I have seen this documented on film on a PBS program. I don't have a title of the particular program, but should I ever find that information I will certainly get back with you and pass it on to you.

Best Answer

Well i guess the answer to that would be Israel has not OPENLY stated that it wants to commit genocide like Iran has.

Best Answer

And when did any Iranian ever say that ?

Best Answer

their president.....i could fetch a link but i am sure you know how to use google

Best Answer

It was tha Ayatollah who said it actually and the actual qoute was that "the Israeli state should be removed from the script of history". (Referring to the Balfour Declaration). Quite a difference ,wouldn't you agree ?

Best Answer

Israel didn't state but the are ACTUALLY COMMITTING genocide!

Best Answer
Best Answer

and where is the word genocide mentioned in that ? false and inflammatory reporting is helping no-one.

Best Answer

I dont believe hitler used the actual word genocide in his speeches either but i am sure you understand what he and his regime ment about a "final solution". If you like the leaders of iran thats fine by me.....none of my buisness

Best Answer

We do not like the leaders of Iran but we also do not like the murderers of Israel!

Best Answer

the zionists are the ones actually practising the genocide now , maybe if they stopped that first , people would be more receptive to their biblical fantasies.

Best Answer