Kirbyisme Kirbyisme 18-21, F 38 Answers Sep 25, 2011

A couple of times. I never thought that could be possible, but it seems that I have touched souls with a few people. I have been on the internet for only a few years. I scoffed at the suggestion of an on line relationship. Now I know that it happens. It is love, but it is not the love that you can bank on. Only time and experience can allow for true love. Typing thoughts and emotions on a key board does not take the place of close contact.

Best Answer

*raises hand slowly* ahem...............

Best Answer

right behind you Ediez ,ahem

Best Answer

ahem...ahem...

Best Answer

I'M NOT HERE TO FALL IN LOVE. I DON'T BELIEVE ON ONLINE DATING. HAD PHONY EXPERIENCES. THE BEST WAY IS THE OLD WAY BOY & GIRL MEET IN PERSON, CAN SEE WHAT THEY REALLY LOOK LIKE, ARE REALLY SAYING, ETC., ETC. ONLINE DATING IS FULL OF SCAMS, LIES, & WILL BREAK YOUR HEART!BE CAREFUL!

Best Answer

You got that right....

Best Answer

No. but to all those who have fallen in love here on any other site I want to tell that there will come a time when these online relationships will be as real as the real ones. Technology!

Best Answer

hahahahaha no i didn't meant that! the process of making babies will always be the same :D

Best Answer

her name was whatlolawants too :) so there i told yall :) lol are you happy

Best Answer

yup, thank ya

Best Answer

lol happens to the best of us

Best Answer

Me... o.O

:)

Best Answer

Have gotten very interested in some but love? I ain't that easy...

Best Answer

Never! lol...I could not fall in love on line...impossible

Best Answer

not here. But It was online. Never again!

Best Answer

I did and he swept me off my feet...but that is over now :`(

Best Answer

not really.. after reading all of these answers,i feel left out..maybe i should start falling in love on EP..everyone is doing it!

Best Answer

i have

Best Answer

I am right now but even before we joined EP and its an AMAZING feeling!!!!!!!!!!!! He rocked my world!!! another long distance and net love affair....but ours will be an exception to those whose love affairs never even reached the reality world!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe in DESTINY and fate will allow us to be together and make beautiful music all the days of our lives!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I love all EPERS .............................honestly

Best Answer

Totally....head over heels..... we are like a pair of teenagers.......

I love you baby!

Best Answer

Oh be still my beating heart

Best Answer

*raises hand*. o.O

Best Answer

No however I admire some lovely people.

Best Answer

once..

Best Answer

I do it all the time. No, I guess that isn't strictly true. I love a lot of people here. I guess that isn't the same as being IN love though, is it? I love interacting with the people on EP. As a consequence I love those people.

Best Answer