If I'm actually not 'past it', then I've certainly forgotten how to use it!!! lol!!
charlie248 charlie248 36-40, F 109 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Intimacy

I started the most exciting time of my life at 62 and still am. I wish I had used my years better at your age, I just didnt know what I know now! I would say try to ensure you know what you want, and when you do, make a plan to search for it. Dont waste your youth and beauty, it's so easy to let time pass, just immersing yourself in work, and not having time for a social life. You have a lot going for you, so maximise all those opportunities and talents, that would be my advice!

Best Answer

What wonderful advice. Thank you so much for that, I'll certainly think long and hard on things and will take your words to heart :) x

Best Answer

wise words, indeed. Thank you :)

Best Answer

Oh my god no! <br />
Women just start getting good a forty especially if they "keep the faith" and let themselves be the gorgeous gifts they are! I have felt this way since I was teenager and never changed my admiration for women over forty. One of my current favorite lovers of all time is in her early SIXTIES now. She is an aerobics instructor and personal trainer and even naked she is youthful and intensely beautiful. We have been "seeing" each other for years and it never gets old (no pun meant at all). I have been with many women of all ages and without exception the more mature the better they become. It comes from inside them. Its a confidence and ease about themselves I find so erotic. You my dear may be too young to see the real advantage you have yet.

Best Answer

Well, I don't know, the beautiful replies I've been receiving are certainly opening my eyes :) Thank you so much for sharing, I think you're marvellous!

Best Answer

So glad! Just know you are the most desirable women in any room you enter and it will be true just because you believe it. Men will devote themselves to real &amp; truly beautiful confident women, boys will chase centerfolds.

Best Answer

Hell no :)<br />
I'll be 39 in a couple of weeks and feel like I'm just now there!

Best Answer

really? You know with all these positive comments I'm starting to feel a whole lot better! Thank you :)

Best Answer

Not a chance... I'm almost 10 yrs older than you, and I'm rockin' red hot...haha ...you only get better.

Best Answer

great news! seriously, I really appreciate this :)

Best Answer

nah not yet but then again i was 45 for 2 years , lol

Best Answer

lol!!! now that's a very good idea :) lol!

Best Answer

That's an absurd thought. I think you are just fishing for compliments!?

Best Answer

The charm and graciousness of your answer has overwhelmed me, really...

Best Answer

Hello hunny:) thank you xx

Best Answer

I see. It seemed goofy to me, too!

Best Answer

I'm 62 and I'm not past it. Also, "It's" like riding a bicycle - you never forget how to do "it"....

Best Answer

Oh that is very good news :) Thank you! I must dig out my stabilisers, just incase! :)

Best Answer

Not at all.<br />
You are just more selective and make better choices.

Best Answer

Thank you, what a great answer :) x

Best Answer

no honey... you're just about there (peak)

Best Answer

I appreciate this, thank you :)

Best Answer

Define past it and it for that matter. And then I may answer.

Best Answer

Yeah, it's really not worth putting that much effort into it! But if you're particularly interested I could share.

Best Answer

Not worth the effort? Geez. Thanks for your enthusiasm...I am answering aren't I? Actually then here: 60 is the new 40. So keep on learning. Your lack of motivation is not desirable...

Best Answer

oh wow. what a shame you took offense at my answer, It reallly wasn't at all intended to offend you.

Best Answer

share a nipple? ADD Me, and we can proceed dear :)

Best Answer

not offense. you are really reaching and you have no effort. the guys will love you. some anyway....like that pig pagan1...yes a stupid wolf....he likes to breed anything with a v agina.

Best Answer

thanks then!

Best Answer

you're only as past it as you feel!

Best Answer

I'm starting to believe the adventure is just beginning :)

Best Answer

great stuff! wish i felt the same, and i'm 20! :s

Best Answer

No, life didn't start for me until I was 53. I don't think you are past it, until you quit living.

Best Answer

oh thank you for that, really :)

Best Answer

I just turn 61 and I still don't know what I what to be when I grow up, so are you past it?? Only if you think you are!

Best Answer

love it! I hope that when you do decide what you want to be when you grow up that you love every second of it :)

Best Answer

Past what? You are, only if you think you are. <br />
Don't sell yourself short or underestimate your potential! Use what you have to get what you want!<br />
Remember, Karma isn't just for "payback".

Best Answer

Karma isn't just for 'payback', thank you my friend, that really speaks to me :)

Best Answer

You are welcome. ;)

Best Answer

To the 20 year olds you are past it, I apparently have one foot in the grave at 50 and anyone over 60 should be in a nursing home. To me you are young.

Best Answer

A matter of perception, huh? :) x

Best Answer

Nah. You're only past it if you sit back and decide to be.

Best Answer

hhmmm, well then, I choose not to be!

Best Answer

Is anyone ever really past it if they don't feel it or act it?<br />
If you are capable, and having fun, then no, you're not past it!<br />
Sod convention and other peoples narrow minded views on what is acceptable, and get out that and have a slice of life!<br />
I do, I'm also 38, and it works for me!!

Best Answer

thank you for the wonderful encouragement :) And I love, love,love your username !!!

Best Answer

They are only numbers. Why define yourself this way ?

Best Answer

i don't know, maybe social conditioning. That's really not a good enough reason, tho, is it? Thank you :)

Best Answer

Whether you are past it or not is in Your Mind. If you are Happy and Got it everybody with see it! People will mostly see you like you see yourself.

Best Answer

Thank you for the fantastic comment. You're quite right of course, people do see you how you see yourself. :)

Best Answer

Nope still in your prime. Just be good to your self.

Best Answer

okay, thank you. I really appreciate all the advice :)

Best Answer