Doesn't have to be something big. Maybe what's insignificant to you may have been a big deal for somebody else.
TheConcierge TheConcierge 22-25, M 30 Answers Jan 26, 2014 in Doing Good

yes ,i marry her

Best Answer

I once saved these two little girls from drowning.<br />
Idk why. Weird reflects type of thing.

Best Answer

Yes a lot of times.

Best Answer

I gave a homeless man a big breakfast sandwich one morning. He told me thankyou and 'god bless you'. It was such a happy moment in my life.

Best Answer

Pulled seven people out of the snow just this yeAr. Keep a tow strap just for this reason.

Best Answer

Yes, have you?

Best Answer

Of course..who hasn't!!

Best Answer

yes, and when they start crying I'm crying too-life is a major **** job for LOTS of folks

Best Answer

yup...

Best Answer

Sure. I would say that most people have done that in one way or another.

Best Answer

Yes. A few in my time.

Best Answer

Yup. I was riding in the car and I saw a man in need of money. We stopped at the light and I had my change in a glasses case so I shook it so he could come and retrieve it and all the change fell out on the ground and we drove off because the light turned green. I felt so bad.

Best Answer

I try when I can. :-)<br />
I make sure too always say hello and offer to throw away trash for a homeless woman I pass on my way home. If only I could help more... <br />
:-)

Best Answer

follow your instinct... we should have... and I can't imagine many who hadn't

Best Answer

I gave a homeless girl $2 last week while in downtown portland... she almost started cryin

Best Answer

Yes, I bought a homeless man some food once.

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

Lots of times.

Best Answer