PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 10 Answers May 31 in Embarrassing & Funny

i take it it's a dismembered/severed elephant..pack it,crate it and send it to king kong over at jungle-land so he can munch out while smoking the good tribal weed lol...

Best Answer

*gasps in horror* No way! He is very much alive. I have to eat the jell-o so I know he won't be able to walk through it anymore. King Kong cannot eat my Toto. I love this elephant. And I don't approve of Kong getting high. He stumbles into buildings and causes havoc!

Best Answer

LOL..LOL....LOL...YOUR COMMENT IS SOOO FUC-FUNNY I'M JUST LAUGHING OUT LOUD HONESTLY HA-HA-HA....ENJOY YOUR JELLO LOL...

Best Answer

Offer it a seat in your magic chariot pulled by unicorns

Best Answer

The unicorns are on holiday in Greece! And they like to party there so no dice! The chariot is in the restoration shop. Seems the rhino got a bit carried away. I suspect he was drinking with the hippo one night late.

Best Answer

In the glove box of your car, of course.

Best Answer

Let him enjoy the breeze on top of the moving van

Best Answer

That would be rather foolish as he would get tangled in overhead wires!

Best Answer

I have no vehicle presently. And he is massive!

Best Answer

well , let him ride up in the front seat with you...just make sure you knock out the wall behind you so that he will fit...

Best Answer

Well, if no vehicle then you got to take a road trip...the elephant will serve as your vehicle and he can pull a small trailer behind him...ahh problem solved ?

Best Answer

No. I haven't the time. And he dislikes moves so much. I am afraid he will accidentally trample my two dogs.

Best Answer

Put the elephant in the peanut butter jar. You'll have a peanut butter that never forgets and an elephant that will stick to the roof of your mouth...LOL

Best Answer

Why do you have to tke him out? and if you have to how about a majestic city safari ride on top of him

Best Answer

On your gigantic pet turtle that lives in your pond. Your elephant and turtle can slowly make their way to your new place as you pack up the rest of your things

Best Answer