Seriously, not my intention if it does. Not that type of lady! Only nude photos of me is from when I was a baby. So don't get your hopes up folks!
AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 20 Answers Jul 23, 2012

yes. are you?

Best Answer

Looks like a banana with a persons head on it.

Best Answer

At first glance, yes. But once anyone goes to your profile, they quickly realize that it's a dress. I'm sure that it wasn't your intention to make it look like you were naked, but if it was, I'd say bravo.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Nothing but fleshtones, until you get down to around your knees... yes, it appears to be a nude. Yeah, if you don't all us horny men hitting on you, you might want to change that photo, lol!

Best Answer

Yeah, looks like you may be wearing stockings and nothing else.

Best Answer

Yeah, kind of. Too blury to tell much.

Best Answer

Only a black panty dropped around your thighs.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

It does everytime i see you on it looks like you are naked.Was that your intention?

Best Answer

Hush! It wasn't. Its me walking out of the underground station in London. Never crossed my mind people would think I'm naked! I have dark leggings on for pete's sake!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

yes, I always thought it was a fuzzy nude.

Best Answer

Hmmmmm

Best Answer