dillonloverbaby dillonloverbaby 18-21, F 15 Answers Oct 30, 2009

Do NOT use anything like Norforms or FDS spray. The best thing to use is a plain saline douche and clean warm water. If you have to urinate between bathing and relations with you bf, use a damp clean washcloth and warm water.<br />
Guys who enjoy *********** enjoy the natural taste and smell of a clean woman. The pheromones are enough to drive most of us stark raving mad and combined with the "power" of being able to bring intense pleasure and ******* to our woman are reasons we like it so much. Scented douches, norforms, FDS, and other deodorants change the taste and smell to something artifical and far less appealing. Every one in a while, just for fun, you might try a flavored douche like cherry or strawberry just to see what he thinks. Personally, I still far prefer clean and natural to anything else.

Best Answer

Don't do anything but keep it clean. I love the natural taste

Best Answer

... absolutely! ... many (most) women don't understand that the natural feminine taste and aroma drives men crazy. Many a dog has been hit by a car blindly following a ***** in heat. ... Just wash with cold water after relieving yourself and you will be fine. ... Men LOVE the taste of a vagina, especially a slippery one. :-)

Best Answer

Vanilla extract, my dear/

Best Answer

Eat well and shower?

Best Answer

Plaster it with honey, whipped cream, or jam?

Best Answer

If he says he loves it, I doubt you have to do anything.<br />
I like to be clean, but sometimes my man requests that I don't do a thing. I find it odd, but I'm willing to comply. :)

Best Answer

Try feminine suppositories...norforms for instance. ENJOY!

Best Answer

Gross

Best Answer

bath

Best Answer