I am new to this and don't really know how it works. I'm just seeking for help. My symptoms are : tired, stomach hurts a lot and always hungry. I have been urinating a lot more and I have been having headaches. My period is due next week so I haven't missed yet. I'd just like your opinion. Thanks!
hisbabyyyygirl hisbabyyyygirl 16-17 8 Answers Jan 20, 2012

Why do people ask this? Sorry but you are not the first. Pregnancy test is the only sure way. Some people are pregnant don't know till they give birth. I knew I was pregnant the second time cos I kept falling asleep. Different for everyone. The science is there, get tested asap.

Best Answer

tiredness, headaches, frequent urination.. all this match with the symptoms of pregnancy but the most important is your period .. u should check it .. do the pregnancy test .. but u should take into consideration that if u do the pregnancy test and you just began to have this symptoms then the test will be negative u have to wait a few days .. there's a hormone (Human chorionic gonadotropin) it is supposed to increase it presence every 48 hrs if that happen then the test would be +

Best Answer

you just sound ill. you should go to the doctor. they'll probably want to give you a pregnancy test even if those symptoms don't strictly speaking correspond. In the future always uses protection...pregnancy isn't the worst thing you could get. Hopefully you haven't caught anything you can't get rid of. Urinary tract infections are pretty common though, so you should go get checked for one.

Best Answer

pregnancy test would be the best way to tell. My wife said her boobs started hurting before we found out. I would say get pregnancy test and go to the doctor. (At least with the test first you can prepare yourself a little.

Best Answer

tired -no stomach hurts- no headaches - no ----- frequent urination and hunger is symptom later in a pregnancy Your symptoms actually sounds like your little monthly friend might be arriving. Lets hope so.........

Best Answer

Your stomach shouldn't hurt from pregnancy.

Best Answer