WantfatNow WantfatNow 18-21 20 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Health

Do not do this:...... Get some 100mg tablets of amitriptyline and in a week or two you will have gained at least the 7.

Best Answer

That's bad I used to take that ****.Only a little less in the mg's.

Best Answer

It has a psychoactive threshold being about 100 or it will simply do nothing more than deal with nerve issues. It really is a highly effective tricyclic antidepressant; It is an old one but works well at least better than the first being prescribed and that being methamphetamine.

Best Answer

pasta...carbs...count calories

Best Answer

nothing but mcdonalds for 2 weeks straight

Best Answer

pasta always does it for me-bread is another or rice-anything pastry

Best Answer

A tub of vanilla ice cream

Best Answer

Drink beer, I'm having one, you want one?<br />
(If you're of legal age, of course)

Best Answer

Science uses MSG to fatten mice. Eat foods high in MSG and do not let your heart rate reach the fat burning level.

Best Answer

Come to my house. From the looks of my hubby lately, I can put 7 homecooked pounds on you.

Best Answer

Each pound of weight gain is equal to approximately 3600 calories that were not burned. So, to gain 7 pounds of fat, you must consume 3600 x 7 calories IN ADDITION to your normal daily intake of food. That's an excess of 25,200 calories.<br />
Cheers,<br />
AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

Wow. *hands over crisco tub*

Best Answer

Honestly, just drink soda. Enough of that will definitely work.

Best Answer

Swallow a cat

Best Answer

No, not Mittons!

Best Answer

Eat a lot of protien bars throughout the day; those have a lot of calories. try to eat 4 huge meals a day, instead of like, 6 small ones.

Best Answer

Get one of those ugly pug dogs.

Best Answer

buy a tub of lard?

Best Answer