fabricrated fabricrated 26-30, F 10 Answers Oct 14, 2010

You only wear your eyebrows three times a week. I always wear my eyebrows because I wouldn't feel right without them.

Best Answer

It's the perfect ammonunt <br />
It's a lot better than going overload like some girls

Best Answer

well i personally wear my eyebrows all the time.... but i wear cover up (soo many zits xD) eye shadow and occansionally eye liner..i like wearing fun lip balm like ihop pancake flavored or mountain dew flavored:) do what makes you happy:))))

Best Answer

do whatever makes you feel good. you don't need anyone's approval

Best Answer

Absolutely not! You have ample room for tons more so don't hold back nor stand on ceremony. In fact, by my standards you have some major catching up to do! Hence, get crackin' Hon and get down with your bad self and kick it into cosmetic overdrive in a major quantum mega uber-esque kind of way, and I do mean like yesterday's version of pronto-mach-schnell-wiki-wiki-chop-chop !

Best Answer

No. I used to wear mascara, lip gloss, eyeliner, foundation and powder everyday until I realized I didn't need all that. Now it's just eyeliner and some foundation.

Best Answer

I'm a retired makeup artist & am glad to see you are NOT going overblard........why not wear your lipgloss everyday? just wonderin'.....same for mascara!! as for brows, if you think you can get away with it, don't pencil them in.....are they light? really 'skinny"? skinny, or narrow brows are NOT to be worn....they throw the entire balance of your face off!!! ......<br />
You probably don't really need to wear makeup foundation......but DO take care of your skin......and don't you wear blush? <br />
Sorry for all the questions, but I"d be happy to help you with any concerns or questions you may have..I do this all the time and have a lot of fun helping others.......<br />
so DO get back to me....ok?????

Best Answer