Dude quit posting the same stupid **** over and over. Why do you continue to post the same thing? Did you have to many concussions or something?

Best Answer

and you made another ****** account -_- didn't I block you like a day before yesterday dude? -_-" ugh! and here you are with another friggin account!!

Best Answer

Die

Best Answer

What the **** is wrong with you?

Best Answer

Mario, you're too obsessed over your appearance

Best Answer

I just don't like my natural looks

Best Answer

Because no girl likes me

Best Answer

They don't like me either but i don't post the same thing on Ep million times.

Best Answer

Do you really think a girl isn't going to like you for not having blue eyes and blonde hair? There are plently of guys without blonde hair & blue eyes but they're pretty attractive. There's more to a person than appearance and if that's all you talk about when you're with a girl, well, idk what to tell you

Best Answer

Have you met a Mexican with blonde hair & blue eyes?

Best Answer

Well maybe you can become a millionaire I don't care if they don't like me for me just money. But it's better than being single forever

Best Answer

Wtf are you even talking about? lol

Best Answer

Just stop thinking so much about your appearance god dang. Thinking so much about this is the reason why you don't have a girl. Every comment you make is always about not having blue eyes and blonde hair.

Best Answer

Well if you're millionaire you can be with many girls you want,

Best Answer

Dude im far from a millionaire i'm more like a redneck.

Best Answer

hahaha :-p

Best Answer