Dreamdestoyer Dreamdestoyer 13-15 13 Answers Sep 15, 2012 in Struggles

Wait 4 years. Things change.

Best Answer

concentrate on friendship with a like minded person. <br />
Friendship is the major component in every relationship you will ever have. Without friendship you don't have anything solid or worth your time any how.<br />
In the process of your friendship building period when the time is right and meant to be things will fall into place.. just have faith.. <br />
keep your mind and body busy to keep sane..<br />
Exercise helps..

Best Answer

I'll date u im 14

Best Answer

rest your hands in your back pockets when you are standing

Best Answer

Move to a small town in Southern Texas and have at it! No just kidding. If people won't except you for who you are, then **** 'em. You're lucky. When I grew up in the 80's gays were being blamed a lot for spreading AIDS. It really sucked for them!

Best Answer

Accept u have a problem and repent unto jesus christ Our lord and ask him for forgiveness and ask him to take over ur life and do with it as he willith for u r on the verge of becoming a practicing homosexual which makes u an abominator in the eyes of god and u need not die with such unredeemed sin see christ and christ alone has the power to forgive there is only one way to the father and that is through the son via faith leading to complete repentence for only he is worthy as our death for the wages of sin were paid for in his blood noticed ive not judged only cared enough to take time out of my day to try and save u from one mistake which such regret ull not ever want to feel nor the shame as those who do judge will make certain u see as there r many blind sheep in this world vision isnt guaranteed its blessed u said in ur question u think ur gay! ur not in truth u may be femanistic which is just another word for extremely caring and supersensitive emotions both of which r blessed in truth u r simply very empethetic of women if ur gonna have sex before ur eighteen at least do it right and screwed some of the hottest underge girls uve ever seen before ur two old to regret not doing so when ur eighteen there all a jail sentence and every man in the world is wishing secretly they could do what u still r within ur legal rights to do for the next 4 years.I THINK IM GAY? r u ******* crazy get the **** out there and start ******* some of the cleanest freshest grade a american <br />
***** this World has to offer life is short and and 4 years is a hell of a lot shorter now we cant waste any more tIme go get em killer and when u find utter blissful tranquility give thanks to The one man who made it all possible me ofcourse =-)in spirit will be thanks enough another days good deed done hope ive not just wasted all that time in my life trying to put u on to some game my nigga lol l8trs

Best Answer

you're so precious Jon

Best Answer

Yes he is

Best Answer

Are you stupid or just ****** up?

Best Answer

where r u from?

Best Answer

so am i and i am daniel wilkes i'm 14 years old coming on 15 i am single and intresed in you xxxx

Best Answer

I am 15 and i would date u

Best Answer

You can pair up with me, I'm almost single and 14.

Best Answer

I would love to date you and I'm 14 just to make this clear I'm not a *********

Best Answer