It is kind of weird, but with some guys, silence is an improvement and what they actually say.

Best Answer

Did you have sex with Marcel Marceau?

Best Answer

lol. I had to look up who that was... And to my knowledge, no, he wasn't a mime. Lol.

Best Answer

hehe, Sorry, I'm just in a silly mood today. :-) It sounds to me like he was just being shy. Express to him that you would it more for him to be more vocal next time. Or maybe have him moan through a bullhorn. :-) Cheers.

Best Answer

It's the sleep-deprivation. Makes me even dorkier than usual. :-)

Best Answer

I dunno. I don't now if I want to have sex with him again. It was weird for me for the room to be completely silent. And he was a little too inexperienced for my taste.

Best Answer

Yeah, probably best to stick with the guys who kind of know what they're doing.

Best Answer

Depends if he's gagged or not! No even then your bound to hear some noise..

Best Answer

WHAT'S WEIRD?<br />
WHAT'S NORMAL?<br />
;)

Best Answer

It's not just men, my wife makes very little noise even when having an ******* and it is very deflating. All I want is a moan or a groan to know she is there. Instead just silence, I know she enjoys it cause here body responds and she does give physical feedback but a little noise wouldnt be so bad.

Best Answer

i don't make any noise. I can also add, the less noise a man makes, the worse you are in bed. oh and just because a man **** , doesn't mean it was good. Think about it, a man **** everytime, so your just as good as every other woman on the planet.

Best Answer

So, I guess it's a good thing that he's the first to be quiet. Oh well, can't please everyone.... lol. There are plenty of others out there.

Best Answer

Never experienced it, but maybe he was running through a certain fantasy in his mind, kept his mouth shut for fear of blurting **** out. See him again and ask him.

Best Answer

Zero noise would be a bit strange but it would be worse if he did something forced and sounded fake. He had better be active. If he was quiet and barely moved, I don't think I'd ever see him again.

Best Answer

He moved a lot, but no noise. He definitely took control. But I don't even know if I do want to see him again...

Best Answer

i think so. when you don't hear anything from a guy you start to wonder is he even enjoying it.... ruins the whole thing, at least for me

Best Answer

It did. And when I asked him if he was enjoying it, you know to kinda get him to talk, or feel more comfortable to talk, he asked why I asked him.. So, I'm thinking he may have been a virgin.

Best Answer

It would be a little weird for me to hear no noise whatsoever. Unless at the very least it was heavy breathing.

Best Answer