marriage as a blah zay blah zay union that is only do-able when it makes him look good...how does he have the balls to stand in your face and tell you he loves you.
stephanie36 stephanie36 36-40, F 13 Answers Feb 18, 2011

Because he has no idea what love is. That was my husband too. I left him and never looked back, cause I deserve better than to be somebody's arm candy, which was essentially all I was.

Best Answer

well girl if he does that in front of you then you must not allow that to continue give a tatse of his medicine what is he blind that he cant see your standing there or hes doing it unpurpose to see your reaction mmm sucks of him though if you make him feel how you feel and he gives you the behaviour he dont give a **** then ya girl you know what you gotta do but if he has the audicity to tell something you let him have it tell him how is it ok that you should watch him flirt with other women and you cant flirt let him know its not ok

Best Answer

He probably doesn't know what love is, he might not be aware of his own behavior towards you, and he probably doesn't know what you consider to be love. In a calm manner I'd look him in the eye and say to him what you wrote in your question. I'd tell him how I feel and what I think, and give him a chance to reply. If his behavior continued to be unsatisfactory then I'd file for divorce.

Best Answer

a sharp jab in the ribs,and ask him what this relationship means 2 him

Best Answer

because men can be jerks and pigs and sometimes complete idiots. Some men have these moments where half their brain is dead and sounds like your guy is having one of those brain-dead phases. He also is acting like an immature 2 year old. I think you should flirt with younger men in front of him and act the same way as him to get the point across--he needs to learn empathy and that is the only way I can think of to teach it to someone stupid is to do to them what they did to you. Every time he tries to have sex with you, say, "sorry, I just don't get turned on by men who disrespect me and flirt with younger women like they are still 12 years old. When you start behaving as a real man I will treat you as one."

Best Answer

Perhaps he really DOES love you. He just does those types of things also.

Best Answer

OK why ask the ladies, want to team up and hate on us men. why do you think he is flirting with her? women always think that a man is flirting with someone younger. besides love and lust are two different things, and if thats what it takes to make him feel like a man, then maybe if you was giving him what he needs at home he wouldn't be looking.

Best Answer

I'd be in the lawyer's office so fast his little bobble-head would still be bobbling.

Best Answer

I Guess As Long as your Falling for it.<br />
He'll Keep Do'in it.

Best Answer