I will send gifts to my ep friends be it flowers or what ever if you don't want your s/o to have them with a simple good morning they need to leave my circle... A friendly person I am and I can be friends with married people as well but if you have a problem with your spouse being friends with other women that's your problem... And it would be a good idea if YOUR spouse owned up to being married to you... Just ******* sayin
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 14 Answers Sep 18, 2012

It was the last line And Tks<br />
LOL I once sent real flowers to a girl on the net (like 20 years ago) who said she has never goten flowers before she lived down under so I sent her flowers and it made her day. Then she thought I was her lover and would not let go of this. She even flew to the USA to find me! So I know what you are saying here.

Best Answer

Some people are just nuts

Best Answer

Tell em vlowery! Yeah!

Best Answer

Aw, vickie, you too? Not another one. Sigggghhhhh.

Best Answer

Not another What? :)

Best Answer

One of those ladies here claiming to get all this attention from "pervs" or married guys.

Best Answer

No sweetheart this lady went off on me when I sent my friends a good morning gift...He WAS one of my friends...That's all

Best Answer

Oh. Dayum! Block that ho! Lol!

Best Answer

I did :)

Best Answer

There ya go! High five!

Best Answer

I'm not in yourcircle,just curious what went to MATURE. Now,me,I'm not looking for someone,I have a sweetie,I EP for fun only.That said,(hands flowers,says,"good morning". Didn't say I was un-friendly,and I was here already!

Best Answer

Good morning :-)

Best Answer

Morning honey

Best Answer

Yeah!! Suck on that!! <br />
Fair enough.

Best Answer

As soon as I have one, I will tell her. And you, but. I got this feeling you wiil know before she does. Hugs

Best Answer

You're so naughty.....no wonder you ended up here :)

Best Answer