Lavonnprice Lavonnprice 18-21, M 8 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I'm very in touch with my feelings - and the ladies who answered before me are 100% spot on with my experience from feedback. I can get pretty emotional sometimes and it can be a turn-off... and yes, I've been accused of shedding tears to manipulate, so I try to keep them private. It's not always possible, though. Overall I try to keep it in check but I enjoy my life a lot more letting it out instead of bottling it up like "most guys." I feel like I've got a better reputation than them, too. Even if it is sometimes negative.

Best Answer

Yeah well thats good, happy for you

Best Answer

A man, who is in touch with his emotions and not afraid to show it, is a turn on. But everything has to be in limits, it becomes a turn off when it is over emotional.. when he becomes clingy or whiny or weepy .. thats a no no.

Best Answer

I see your point

Best Answer

:) thats great.

Best Answer

Not for the right partner.

Best Answer

Uh, what do you mean?

Best Answer

You want a partner that accepts you, right? And if being sensitive is part of who you are, then the right person will accept that, appreciate it.
If it's an important part of who you are, something you appreciate about yourself, then use it as a way of telling if someone is right for you.
I ride horses. It's a big part of who I am. If someone I'm interested in isn't into horses, then really we're just going to get on each other's nerves once the hormones wear off.

Best Answer

okay i understand you now, thank you

Best Answer

It has been my experience that a man who gets emotional or sensitive over every little thing, is really a manipulative person. He is using this as a trick to either get the other person's mind off of something he has done or said, prior to the show of his sensitivity/emotional breakdown.

Best Answer

I meant more like he just gets emotional just because of what he is facing or just as a part of him going through life.

Best Answer