godgiftowomen godgiftowomen 22-25, M 14 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in Community

One Can Be Beautiful On The Outside But True Beauty Comes From Within The Heart Of The Person.(:

Best Answer

indeed

Best Answer

all three, alough I've met girls that look great but don't have that much to say. I have to attracted to them physically but having a conversation is a little more important. Its also hard to find a girl that can make me laugh, shame

Best Answer

True. One must now what wants to find and were. Ex: You like jazz? Go to jazz clubs and meet girls there =).

Best Answer

Everyone and everything is beautiful, we just cant see it everytime. One must give up in himself to let others shine through they're hearts =).

Best Answer

Beauty for me has nothing to do with looks. It's what's inside. Mainly inside the heart. When it comes to outside beauty, say a sunset on the horizon, it's how it makes me feel when watching it. It's all within.

I know I'm not a very "pretty" woman on the outside, but it's how people treat me and how they make me feel that tells me I can be beautiful.

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

I reckon you are beautiful anyway, Silentwriter. Don't wait for them to validate your beauty.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Beauty comes in many different forms. The first thing u notice about someone is their physical attractiveness. However, looks can be deceiving and it is the personality that really keeps you interested. For me... I like humour, sensitivity, openness, motivation and intelligence to name a few.

Best Answer

indeed

Best Answer

its both you look like what you represent. theres alot we dont know about body language but its all there subconciously.

beauty is a feeling, its pretty much pride. anyone can rock it if they want to.

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

only one with a "nice" SCORE!

Best Answer

its the whole damn package of a person and isnt necassarily physical. you might see a toad to some as fabbio

Best Answer

lol thank you

Best Answer

It's both. I don't care what anyone says, you are not gonna be with someone who you aren't attracted to.

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is a person's personality and how they take care of and present themselves.

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

Worship her like a goddess and make love to her like a prostitute?

Best Answer

It is a combination of both.

Best Answer