tenny777 tenny777 22-25 13 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in First Love

You need to PLAN to have a baby sweetheart. You're bf is smart. He should take it off when you guys are ready.

Best Answer

The question is are you all ready for a baby. Children are a big responsibility and take a lot of sacrifice. It becomes no longer about you but the child. You have to be willing to give up some things for them. Are you ready to do that? Just something to think about.

Best Answer

Think before you act. One reason, of many, you need to get married first is because without the marriage, you baby will be considered a bastard son. On the lighter side of babies, getting married first give the father legal responsibilities to support the child for life. That support for life if something many men do not do well.

Best Answer

maybe he is speaking far off into the future ..in other words if your still together after [hopefully 10 years] or so he would like you to have his baby

Best Answer

He wants you permanently in a corner so that he uses your favours to his advantage at his will.

Best Answer

don't get preggers its a way for him to keep you in his life forever

Best Answer

awwwww how romantic lol

Best Answer

In a tom cruise sort of way

Best Answer

Have the two of you been tested before you start having unprotected sex?

Best Answer

your toooooo young to be thinking of babies... wait till your older and more mature to have children... Live your life if you dont you'll say I missed out on all the fun because I had a baby toooo young... I had a baby really young I dont regret having him but I did miss out on a childhood and having freedom to meet and have fun when I should have been... I should have finished school and went to college and made a life for myself then had a child... <br />
My son is 17 now and I buy his condoms and make sure he knows that raising a baby and being married aint the thing to do... Hes going into the air force in june...

Best Answer

Again. In English?

Best Answer

Smh....

Best Answer

Maybe he forgot?

Best Answer

He has an std.

Best Answer

Do you really want a Baby? Sounds like you don't and it's him that does. Having a baby is a huge step for anyone first time round and honestly. If your having doubts then perhaps it's not for you yet.<br />
Also, how old are you?? You don't sound that old, is it really worth bringing another baby into the world if your still young yourself? They're not easy to look after and by no means are they cheap. Kids take 24 hour commitment and are not by all means easy to look after.<br />
I'd suggest you sit down with him and tell him how you feel, don't rush into something like that as once you have them, they're around forever.

Best Answer