Is it cheating if you have permission? O.o

Best Answer

Well yeah you can have permission to look at my cards in a card game but you've still cheated, no? Same with relationships I think it's not a permission thing I think if I loved someone I wouldn't do it because I personally wouldn't want to not because they might leave me... If you see my point?

Best Answer

It's not cheating if the other says "go ahead" before you hook up with someone else. The partner would be considered someone who wants an "open relationship"

Best Answer

Cheating in a relationship in my world means being in relations with someone outside the relationship. In a way in short I'm asking would you be with someone else if your partner was okay with it or are you a loyal person by nature lol

Best Answer

Not cool!, but sadly " cheating " is one of the oldest natural traits in mankind besides hunting, prostitution & fighting

Best Answer

Monogamy is not natural, cheating is.

Best Answer

I'd add it to the prenup. Can't trust these verbal agreements

Best Answer

OMG this made me spill water everywhere lool so funny

Best Answer

No, because "cheating" implies breaking a rule. I think what you're talking about is a polyamorous relationship.

Best Answer

Never!

Best Answer

Never had to worry about it.

Best Answer

It's not cheating if your partner knows,,,lol. It's called "informed consent."
What the partner may want is for you to develop an intimate relationship with another so both (you & partner) share emotions of the subject at hand. This can lead to many other intimate nuances if agreed.

Best Answer

It will cause problems either way so stay away from it

Best Answer

Totally agree.... cheating is not healthy in a relationship. If your partner told you it was OK I think your relationship is about finished. Because she doesn't care what you do means she pretty much is over you.

Best Answer

Then its not cheating.

Best Answer

What does cheating mean to you? Sleeping with another person without permission or knowledge I your partner or sleeping with another person period? Because to me it means the latter.

Best Answer

Thats adultery.
Cheating is ******* someone other than mate or spouse with out the mate or spouse knowing about it. If they give permission its not cheating.

Best Answer

I tired messaging you but it said "This member does not allow communication from adult members who are not in their circle" so will you please message me first or add me so I can message you

Best Answer

It's not cheating if it's agreed and in the open. Cheating, by definition, implies deception.

Best Answer