Depends on which place you cross the border; From Vancouver come down and take hwy 101(pacific coast hwy) all the way down to coos bay,oregon then cut across and wander thru the state heading east till you come to Hwy 95 then head north through oregon,Idaho and back up to Canada. Or reverse the way. You can drop me off at my Cousins in either Vancouver,BC or in Lake Oosoyo's(cousin there also)<br />
:0)

Best Answer

Ireland or Italy. both places are adorable to me.

Best Answer

Sweet

Best Answer

Since your in search of it, go to the Common Ground Cafe on Cape Cod, Ma.! It's run by a strange religious cult, but if you don't bring it up, neither do they. Best sandwiches. ever.

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

vegas?

Best Answer

Cool sounds like fun, it would be a long driver for me

Best Answer

If you're going to go through the trouble of coming here, you'd be so let down by vegas.

Best Answer

&lt;---Auzzie immagine the swim ahead of me first :)

Best Answer

I would go Oregon down the coastline and backtracking to see the redwoods..Then cut across to Texas for some deep sea fishing

Best Answer

Awe perfect

Best Answer

If I were healthy enough to enjoy the trip and if it were summer, I'd head to Wisconsin to meet an internet friend I've never met in person.

Best Answer

Well I hope and pray that you do get better, and that would be cool

Best Answer

The northerners point of Alaska Down do the keys in Florida

Best Answer

Haha, where are you?

Best Answer