pangirl pangirl 18-21, F 29 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Hobbies

Blue looks grey when it fades so it'd be awesome but do the upkeep! I'd go with purple though if you've got green eyes, that could look bad a.s.s.

Best Answer

I would stay away from the blue and green, when it starts to fade it starts looking like the color of vomit (personal experience) but i say go for the purple and pink , pink never really looses its color it really just gets lighter, and purple the same, make sure if you have brown or lack hair or any kind of dark brown hair , to bleach or dye it londe first becausethe color will NOT show ! if you have already blonde or golden colored hair it shouldnt be a problem. :)

Best Answer

purple!

Best Answer

Blue or purple.

Best Answer

Go with purple

Best Answer

I like purple . My cousin put purple highlights in her hair and it looked really good.

Best Answer

I vote for pink! Show us the results, please

Best Answer

I will :) Im gunna be doing it in a week or two, my hair needs to grow a bit more

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Blue looks cool!

Best Answer

Pink

Best Answer

Blue

Best Answer

Blue! Always go with blue! Unless you're combining more than one color, in which case Blue and Purple.

Best Answer

Green looks nice<br />
or Purple with green highlights

Best Answer

Ahh Mines green! i love it so much, but purple is also great! so either of those

Best Answer

Galaxy colours! Stripes of blue, pink and purple. Or just dark blue

Best Answer

the right shade of green can look awesome :)

Best Answer

blue!

Best Answer

blue!!

Best Answer

purple

Best Answer

what color are you eyes?

Best Answer

Green

Best Answer

then pink or blue would be nice

Best Answer

NO Multicouloured from the top to the bottom

Best Answer

It would come out looking like **** if they all mixed

Best Answer