AyreWolf AyreWolf 51-55, M 14 Answers Jul 19, 2012

You guys accuse women of being shallow and yet you are only worried about getting passed over by the "great looking gal"?

Best Answer

In whose opinion are you a good guy?

Best Answer

I'm very particular about looks, I adore certain features and dislike others that a different girl may deem as attractive. It all has to do with procreation, we instinctively and subconciously choose a mate that will result in favourable offspring. So what's good looking to me may not be to another girl. After a guy passes the test in the looks department then I'll look further and there better be a good, kind soul in there with very similar morals, values, principles and ethics to me or I won't even consider a relationship.

Best Answer

nice guys dont get the women because they generally tend to let the girl do what ever they want, wich gives the nice guys the illusion that if they do what the girl wants all the time, she will like him<br />
this is completely the opposite<br />
women need a chase/challenge and tension<br />
not someone to stand on

Best Answer

cause we're broke

Best Answer

Every girl is shallow. They can't say they go just on personality because the attraction needs to be there. You aren't going to kiss someone who you find ugly are you? Maybe your going after girls who arent into guys like you. Dont give up your search though.

Best Answer

Looks are a very important part of attraction.

Best Answer