Okay so I didn\'t just lose it it was unprotected too. Yes I know I\'m absolutly stupid. It was an in the moment thing. How much of a chance will I get pregnant if it helps I should be getting my period soon. Please help I\'m scared he also didn\'t come in me
Emmaaaa123 Emmaaaa123 13-15, F 22 Answers Jan 22 in Dating & Relationships

Cool story bro

Best Answer

lol !

Best Answer

I feel like I say this all the time on here!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I honestly don't feel sorry for you. If he didn't release inside of you, you have a good chance to NOT be pregnant. <br />
I would still go get checked by a physician. And use more sense next time.

Best Answer

Never said you had to feel sorry for me

Best Answer

This seems like a story that's mean to pluck heart-strings. Grow up and educate yourself about the sex-ed classes they give you. And if they don't offer any, DON'T have sex until you know the ins-and-outs of it. People are stupid these days....

Best Answer

No offense but probably not something you want say on here. You never know who's going to respond (-_-)

Best Answer

Don't be afraid of being judged, most idiots don't have the right and if everyone stayed quiet, then what?

Best Answer

Bullshit. I know you left it somewhere around here...~hands you magnifying glass~

Best Answer

You are not the first and you wont be the last .<br />
You will probably be ok , but take this as lesson ! <br />
Don't put yourself in that position again .

Best Answer

Want some new sheets and a cookie ?

Best Answer

theres always a chance that you could get pregnant when you have unprotected sex. scary isnt it? i got pregnant with my 2nd baby at 24 and i was terrified. and ive already done it all (as a teen)<br />
if its been less than 24 hours, make sure you get your butt to a doctor tomorrow and get the plan B pill. its not 100% effective all the time, and your next period is going to feel like satan crawled into your uterus, but if your boyfriend ********** inside you theres a very good chance you are pregnant.<br />
give your head a shake sweetheart... keep condoms in your purse. enjoy your freedom, cause once you have a baby, there is no freedom. what so ever!<br />
im not trying to be mean, im talking from experience... and i would suggest telling your mom. she can help you get contraceptives, cause we all know once you start having sex youre not gonna stop.

Best Answer

Honestly I didn't find this mean in any way I just really need some bit of relief right now. It was my first time I should be getting my period with with 5 days and it was honestly for 5 to 6 min he didn't even come in me yes I know thee the pre come but he wiped it off please just tell me there's a good chance I'm not

Best Answer

if he didnt *** in you then youre likely not pregnant. something i learned the hard way: if you stress, your period will delay itself. so stay calm until youre at least 3-4 days late. ive never gotten pregnant by pre ***, so theres that to remember :)

Best Answer

Okay but see the thing is I'm regular but not like I can pin point the exact day. I know it's any where from the 25-30th

Best Answer

so i would go by the latest you would expect to get it

Best Answer

feel free to message me if you need to talk about it hun, im here for ya

Best Answer

congradulations i lost mine at 9 years old

Best Answer

After pill, it

Best Answer

Works

Best Answer

k.

Best Answer

U young kids do Stupid things Without full knowledge, n then Cry about it afterwards, get lost

Best Answer

what ? you never made a mistake ?

Best Answer

Big difference between a Mistake, n Flat Out Stupidity, Doing something without having Full Knowledge First

Best Answer

DON'T WORRY, you're not going to get pregnant. If he cummed in you, then there's a chance you will. It's okay if you were just in the moment, everyone does it some time in their life :)

Best Answer

There is still a chance .. guys don't always have absolute control .

Best Answer

Yes, and that's the reason why you should try limiting yourself to once in a life. I'm not saying, "YEAH GO OUT WITHOUT PROTECTION, IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO".

Best Answer

we all make mistakes .. just don't repeat them

Best Answer

Yep, that's what I was trying to say, but didn't want to sound sad and adult-like

Best Answer

lol.. don't beat around the bush !

Best Answer

Sometimes when I beat around the bush, I get berries out of it. In other words, sometimes beating around the bush is better than getting to the main point.

Best Answer

Dude same age when I did! Ahaha that night was crazy! They say you never forget your first but that's a load of bs. I couldn't remember her name or exactly what he look liked. All I know is that she was pretty, she was part Filipino/Mexican/White, most likely a virgin also, and that she was older than me.

Best Answer

Sickkkk

Best Answer

Ahaha. Why so? I'm sure that before that incident we were both virgins. What happened when we woke up later was even more funny ahaha.

Best Answer

Go to the doctor or contact your nearest Crisis Pregnancy Center ASAP. I know you might not be pregnant, but they will be able to give you some advice. If it turns out that you are, you will need to take extra care of yourself and make plans for motherhood or adoption.

Best Answer

Morning after pill<br />
Otherwise work when your period is and work from there<br />
In future go on the pill and make sure regardless he always wears a condom

Best Answer

Im Sorry

Best Answer

HA! I got you beat by 6 years

Best Answer