zappata441 zappata441 18-21, M 9 Answers Aug 26, 2013 in Addiction

Hi Zappata, I've taken trazadone for sleep for years. I only take it at night. But you can do some research on the web for something called "serotonin syndrome." If you have been so-called "abusing" these tablets, you could theoretically be having serotonin syndrome and that might be contributing to your desire to take that many, I'm not sure. But I hope you get the answers you need to satisfy your question.

Best Answer

Don't do it. Simple

Best Answer

Will jus make u a zombie n you will feel alful when u wake up

Best Answer

What's the point in abusing Trazadone. That crap isn't any fun.

Best Answer

fall asleep....

Best Answer

You'll end up dead or your body would have some internal permanment damage.

Best Answer

you only have 12? must be a reason for that. You would most likely get sick and puke it up but could do permanent damage to your liver and other organs that would make you sorry you did it.

Best Answer

good point. Well if you go to my stories, you'll know why I'm feeling this way and wanting to do this.

Best Answer

i'm sorry, I have to get back to work soon so I dont have time to read stories and comment right now... but I will offer a suggestion... Turn to God. He can heal all things... quit focusing on what would happen if you did the bad things, and concentrate on what will happen when you do the good things!

Best Answer

such drama. What do you want to happen? what's your goal?

Best Answer

excuse me? I'm struggling. If you don't want to help, take your negative stuff elsewhere please and thank you.

Best Answer

If you are struggling and wanting to die, EP is NOT the place to go for help kiddo. Tell your parents you want to die. Get some professional help.

Best Answer

Oh. Okay I missread what you had said. I figured since people have been through something like I have, I figured that they would've known what's the best thing to do. And I'll tell my parents and get some help at a hospital.

Best Answer

I really hope you do that. Life is way easier once you get past the teens.

Best Answer