Okay so my boyfriend has a lot. Of friends and close ones and I'm sure hes with them tonight should I start making friends but I dont really get along with girls as friends just some
rebma66 rebma66 16-17, F 5 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes. All shapes and sizes,shades and interests.

Best Answer

I think it's probably a good idea.. Or at least get some lessons in something you'd like to learn, something with groups. I've started taking sword fighting lessons and it seems like there's sort of a camaraderie between students. It's not quite friendship but it's not bad either.

Best Answer

Yeah huh your right...its not because I don't want to make friends its just people don't seem to click to me

Best Answer

Do you go out with your friends, you need to have your on identity it's really important,otherwise your relationship may suffer later on.

Best Answer

I don't have any friends that I actually hangout with I hardly ever go out only when I'm with my boyfriend usually I'm either at home or with him and right now I'm home

Best Answer

Can i ask you,what are your interests, stuff that you enjoy doing yourself?

Best Answer

Mmm I like writing that's something I really love doing just letting my feelings out but I feel its pathic just knowing I'm doing that cause I don't have anyone to talk to

Best Answer

Yupz you should because you never know what will happen and when you will need a galfriend rather than a guy to talk to

Best Answer

But I don't really get along with girls just some

Best Answer

Still, just try to talk to them. Be confident, and maybe you will meet a girl who wants to be ur friend. I believe in you!

Best Answer

1 or 2 friends is good,what are your interests?

Best Answer

I didn't understand the question...<br />
What?

Best Answer