Inb4 rude comments about my nerdiness Inb4 OP can't inb4 :P
TheRose202 TheRose202 18-21, F 12 Answers Feb 19, 2013 in Movies & TV

The Federation. I think they have greater numbers, transporter technology, and interstellar allies with advanced weapons and cloaking devices. As long as it isn't Original Series or Enterprise when they don't have those numbers or allies.

Best Answer

The Vidiens who come in afterward and harvest the best leftover bodyparts from everyone.

Best Answer

Given the sheer number of ships that Starfleet cold amass, let alone obvious technological superiority, the Brown Coats should have asked for help, then backed out of joining the Federation; there would have likely been no reprisal.

Nerdy enough for you?

Best Answer

XD I applaud you sir <3

Best Answer

Star Trek.

Best Answer

Federation had FTL and Phasers

Best Answer

The alliance had mass drivers (widely used in most lores to pierce shields) and a very concentrated empire. With all the power resting in one place, I think the Federation would have a hard time defeating that without a lot of casualties. That said, I do think the Alliance would be on the defensive.

Best Answer

Federation, they are god like in there technological lead, it would not even be a fight

Best Answer