http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/06/20352866-grocery-store-worker-may-have-infected-300-people-with-hiv-prosecutor-says?lite I swear it's getting to where we can't even leave the house People that sleep around with every Tom, D!ck and Harry need to take note...
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 17 Answers Sep 7, 2013 in Community

I believe he will get off on a technicality he has a LOW IQ

300 partners what a load of bullshit I thought it was illegal to sleep with farm animals

Best Answer

A few years ago we had a nice, quiet girl who stayed with us for several months.

She started to look not at all well and went back to her country.

A couple of days after she left my wife gave me a document to scan and email to the girls sister. The document was a medical report which contained the chilling words :

HIV A - Positive

HIV B -Positive

The girl had an eighteen month old child who was also infected.

She ended up in a specialist hospital by now unable to walk. Her only way of communicating with the outside world was by her mobile phone.

Until someone stole it

What a sad world we live in

Best Answer

So sad :(

Best Answer

What an evil b*stard... They should just give him the death penalty and not waste tax payers money keeping him in jail...

Best Answer

Gosh! 300 individuals?

$250 000 for those individuals ($833 for each?) or for the court?

What an evil?!!

Best Answer

very sad...

Best Answer

ah it was gay sex , that explains how the number can be so high

Best Answer

right on top of that one rose =)

Best Answer

Thinning of the herd and all that.

What a sad way to live.

Best Answer

how did he do that?

Best Answer

We don't have a gun problem in the world we have a mental health problem in the world.

Best Answer