I was just talking about this with my coworkers.. I hate it also!!

Best Answer

i would open the biscuit cans open for you all the time

Best Answer

Yep same here...its like when I open a bottle of champagne but worse..you just don't know when it'll blow! I grab the cork with a towel and twist very slowly..it has some power to it

Best Answer

I throw the cans at a tree, sometimes it works. Sometimes I go without biscuits.

Best Answer

lol...throw it at the wall

Best Answer

My girlfriend is like that so i always end up opening them. she still jumps tho...

Best Answer

I will open them for you.

Best Answer

yay thank u!

Best Answer

I share this fear with u lol. and i also hate opening soup cans that have the tab pull thing on them.

Best Answer

I can never get them to pop open by peeling the label - have to use a spoon or a knife.

Best Answer

Whack it on the edge of the counter.

Best Answer

that never works either. I have a terribly difficult time with biscuit cans.

Best Answer

I am the same with them and also a fear of balloons popping

Best Answer

well, they are super loud. i guess i can understand that. my mom has a phobia about filling her tires or even checking the pressure. she thinks they are going to explode in her face.

Best Answer

Yeah I would never air my tires either, what if it exploded in your face! That'd be so terrible!

Best Answer

my uncle tells this really funny story about a woman with a biscuit can in a hot car. i think it's true too.

Best Answer

Just plunge the knife in and run for the hills. It will be ok. :-)

Best Answer

Hahaha I have contemplated shooting the can open :P

Best Answer

It is kind of scary the way the burst out on you. Kind of like a doughy sort of Jack in the Box. :-)

Best Answer

yessssssss, We need help in here! code red!

Best Answer

Hey, at least you get to punish them for scaring you by baking then in the oven at 400 degrees.

Best Answer

I like your train of thought!

Best Answer