If I were in such a dire situation where i was unhappy and unfulfilled, with my given partner, and Louie decides to do what Louie does .. (which is to deceive, lie and cuz mayhem. ) I would free myself from the bondage of complacency and codependency and run to my heart's desire. The Devil is never a maker (remember this song?) The less that you give.. You're a taker! Why would you allow yourself to be advised via the Prince of Darkness while seeking the Light? If God were to come to you and say "just kidding this is a test", then maybe you should stay put. (Put: having so many definitions here ) or Take control with what You know, track records etc.. and in a case such as this ,reputation surely applicable ..God helps those who help or want to help themselves. Louie, just helps himself with lofty enticements to gain a crown in a popularity contest where there really is no contest at all. You want all that the Kingdom has to offer, listen to your heart, rearrange your "thought life". Re- Think, is this praise worthy. Y'know.. there are a lot of questions here about bucketlists, and what if s about post or prelude to death. Ask yourself or think in this manner once "What would God think about You"? Maybe then you'll start making choices that are truly wholesome and rewarding to a situation that should be "set" rather than "put". Both hold the most defineable numbers published. Both are of intent. One has intent. One has values.... value your happiness if you choose to be so.... or listen to the lil devil and only he will truly be the happy one out of that counsel.

Best Answer

I am a Christian now but I was faced with this before I knew Christ and I failed terribly but now that I know Jesus I do make wholesome choices I just didn`t know back then I was playing with tarot cards back then and did not know God.

Best Answer

cheating is cheating is cheating is cheating.... if you don't have the guts to tell someone that you don't want to be with them then at least have the morals not to cheat.

Best Answer

What if you knew that you didn`t want to cheat, but to care thats all

Best Answer

a relationship should be the mutual trust and affection of the two people involved in it. if you have to go outside that relationship for things that you should be getting at home, then the relationship may need to end. why would you want to be with someone that you could not confide in? or go to when you need something? your gf/bf/spouse should be the first person you go to.

Best Answer

I was faced with this predicament when I was young and before I knew God, since then I have learned alot and discovered that love was a choice and I have chosen to love my husband in the end but back then he was my security in life but not my passion, since then I have chosen to give him my passion and have been happy ever since, my heart back then was in all the wrong places and I went astray even though I didn`t want to commit adultry I had committed idolatry and didn`t even know it at the time, now I am saved and am able to make much better choices in life, if faced with that predicament today I would love my God first and foremost and I would love my husband like a lover and like my brother, and if I had met another man whom I loved I would love him deeply without a hint of lu*st like a brother in Christ I would not be afraid to love I love all people now my heart is free to love, it is no longer stone cold. But I would never make my husband jealous or feel insecure when loving other men, if he felt that way I would back off and put him first, since then his trust for me has grown and we have many mutual friends who we both love because of who those people are there is no cheating involved at all. Jesus saves!

Best Answer

I just wanted to see what other people would do when faced with my terrible predicament back then.

Best Answer

i am very glad you are saved and that you and your husband have a good relationship. marriage takes work. hard work. but i hear it is very very worth it. i watched my granddad take care of my grandma in her last days. they were married 63 years when she died. he loved her and she loved him. and they both worked hard to stay together. i don't believe in "mr right" and "mrs right". i believe in hard work and not giving up because times get hard. but then again, there's never been anyone who thinks im worth sticking around for. i am probably the worst person to answer this question.
i am glad to hear you chose your husband. and God.

Best Answer

You can be lonely and deppressed in a relationship, or single.<br />
Take a chance and listen to your heart, and tell the devil to get lost.<br />
You have disernment it's up to you to believe what is real and admit it.<br />
Cheers

Best Answer

luck, i never hear voice in my head >_<

Best Answer

Psychiatric ward here I come.

Best Answer