PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 12 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

First, I would do it at night and make sure there were no witnesses. Then, once it was discovered that it was done, I'd point my finger at the least likely person to have done it. See, always listen to the little voices; they know what to do.

Best Answer

God! This is macabre. I think you mean it. YOU DO!

Best Answer

Hey now! I'm just a little robot. I was talking about cleaning garbage up out of alleys. It's what I'm programmed to do.

Best Answer

He's talkin about building his girl a tree house. Or hes talkin about Santa Claus. Yay! I like it.

Best Answer

See? Strkyn understood me.

Best Answer

I would start by finishing that 75,000 piece puzzle, then laminate it so I could show the world that I did it. After that, I would be bored. lmao

Best Answer

I hate puzzles, hon. Never do them. Even as a child. xoxox

Best Answer

Neither do I. You didn't notice the number of pieces, huh? lol

Best Answer

Yes I did..Why? xoxoxo

Best Answer

I'm not even sure they make them that large, Doll. Most I've seen is 5,000.

Best Answer

i would get a dog.

Best Answer

Dogs are a lot of work. Research this first.

Best Answer

If I could, I would put a "sorry I'm sick" sign on the door, grab my pen & pad and head down to the beach for a couple of hours. Then I'd go to my favorite pub and watch the rest of the football games.

But...I can't...so I won't... ;-(

Best Answer

NO. Go. Do it now. Please.

Best Answer

Tempting. But I already had a guy call in to say he'd be in to try on his drysuit today. Maybe I can sneak away after his fitting...

Best Answer

Yes. Do it. Work. Then pleasure. You need this. Yes.

Best Answer

Thanks, hon!! You are very right. I'll see what I can do after this fitting. xo

Best Answer

I would be forced to return the dang money since it was attached to a wallet with a dang driver license. I asked for this to not be the scenario when I had placed that order for the wad of cash. I had a bad thought about that rich person letting a poor family starve and now, look at what happened. Karma. All because of a thought of someone else getting what they had coming to them even though I would not be the one to administer the vengeance. I was glad they were gonna get it and I can not get away with a pea left on my plate around here. I am really a good person. My thoughts flip around into good before it comes out of my mouth. Albert Einstein started this whole thing with his energy epiphany physics formula. Thanks Albie.

Best Answer

Nice. Very nice.....

Best Answer

<---- Truth - easily confused

Best Answer

Yes, chimp, you may be...*laughing*

Best Answer

I desire details!

Best Answer

Ha! Woot! Then POSE your OWN question! *laughing*

Best Answer

Does it involve life?

Best Answer

Doesn't everything? YOU need to answer the question, Woot! You know how this is done. kissessssssssssssss.....

Best Answer

Go to sleep

Best Answer

I sleep 4 hours in 24. That is all. So NO sleep!

Best Answer

NOTHING....

"having done all....

STAND...

take care and nurture yourself, clg

Best Answer