Thing is, I know why I keep responding back...because I want to keep talking to him. He keeps on answering back...is it just wishful thinking, or could he want to keep talking too?
lonelyheart807 lonelyheart807 41-45, F 11 Answers May 19, 2012

This is a subject I can relate too. I will confess, us guys are pretty dumb when it comes to this kinda thing and usually the opportunity for a good relationship passes us by while we sit on our hands. If I could go back in time and take advantage of those great opportunities now, I am sure I would be alot happier....

Live in the now and don't waste time, guys like assertive women : )

Best Answer

I am so shy!

Best Answer

I guess you can look at it in the win/lose way. If you tell him you like him and he doesn't reciprocate that feeling then you lose nothing, but if you say nothing at all then you gain nothing at all. What have you to lose sweety?

Best Answer

What little opportunity I have to talk to him now...his willingness to be around me...so much!

Best Answer

Sounds like you are afflicted with the same disease that haunts me, " Hopeless Romantic " You my dear are in love with the idea of being in love : )

Best Answer

No...I want him to love me back, but the last guy who didn't feel the same way as I did left me hurting for more than a year when I tried to tell him. I don't know if I can survive such a thing again...

Best Answer

A heart un-abused is a heart unused

Best Answer

If you tell him how you feel and he has even the slightest little bit of interest, it will only encourage him in a positive way. I have never heard of a guy who rejected a woman when he had at least an inkling of interest. It is always better in my opinion to know where you stand instead of wishing and wanting against all hope until your heart shatters in pieces

Best Answer

My heart has been abused many times, my friend...many, many times...

Best Answer

I just got my heart glued back together after a year of hurt and shame...I'm not sure it could withstand another blow so soon...

Best Answer

Mine too, many many many many times..... My greatest fault is that I give my love freely and without hesitation because my fear of missing another opportunity outweighs the fear of yet again having my hopes and dreams shattered. Everyone is different I guess,, I do feel your pain,, never give up and never give in to dispare.

Best Answer

Here is the perfect solution...... Make a non-committal statement such as " I like the way you think, I could find myself having a great relationship with someone like you " If he has the slightest interest, he will jump at this opportunity to follow that line of conversation to its conclusion, if he doesn't take the bait, then he is in no way interested in anything regarding a relationship and you still maintain your dignity because you never said you wanted anything from him and put nothing on the line, just simply commented on the fact that he is the KIND of person you'd be with, not that you would actually be with him. You lose nothing this way.

Best Answer

I can try it...but that is the sort of thing I would want to say in person, not through email...

Best Answer

Cut 2 the chase. Ask him~!~

Best Answer

try to be as honest as you can. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Best Answer

Thanks...I am trying, but now there's been no response from him on my last message, and I am worried...

Best Answer

uuhh...hav u TOLD'M??!!...DUH!!

Best Answer

No...I am painfully shy about this sort of thing...and scared he doesn't like me back.

Best Answer

Ur gonna HAV ta break outa that or ur NEVER gonna get anywhere in life!

Best Answer

I know... :(

Best Answer

Well turn that frown upside down n get off ur BOOTY n DO somthing about it!!

Best Answer

Not sure what to do right now...waiting to see if he responds to my latest e-mail...

Best Answer

Then y've ALREADY LOST!!

Best Answer

Why do you say that?

Best Answer

Cuz by th time YOU'RE ready...he'z gonna b GOOOOONE!

Best Answer

:'(

Best Answer

y're not BREAKING my heart wth that frown HONEY!...y're breaking y're OWN!!..by not DOING ANYTHING!!...y're shyness iz gonna COST u!...actually, it probly already DID!

Best Answer

I know it...

Best Answer

"loner for life!!"...

Best Answer

If he answers, then he doubtless does. I would think that most guys wouldn't continue a correspondence if they didn't want to. Most aren't that worried about being polite or would find some excuse to be too "busy" to continue writing.

Best Answer

I hope you're right! I really want to get to know him better...

Best Answer