Let's make a site similar enough to EP to have all the things we love about it without getting sued for copycat and let's all move over there!!!
EstherBaruch EstherBaruch 36-40, F 15 Answers Jan 27 in Community

Count me in. I have had enough of EP's "improvements".

Best Answer

great idea

Best Answer

Great idea. Please mail me if any thing like it gets off the ground. EP has been ruined.

Best Answer

:) Yay! My first official member!

Best Answer

Absolutely! Ill even be an Esther volunteer for the site!

Best Answer

This site caters to morons now. Time to leave. :(

Best Answer

The new site need's to be like the old EP, not similar to EP & no censoring

Best Answer

Well, I don't want a **** site...without censoring a little, it will turn into a **** site. But, reasonable limits are not asking for too much.

Best Answer

Lol i meant censoring swear word's, but **** sound's good to me

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Good idea, and let's make it free, but we need a computer genius to figure all that out.

Best Answer

I know, right? Know any? :P

Best Answer

Unfortunately I don't know any.

Best Answer

i see alot of people say that but no one wants the responsibility

Best Answer

I'd totally take the responsibility if I knew how to go about it, or had a partner I could trust that knew something about it...I'm just not well-verse at all in this field and I have to much going on to take the whole load into my hands right now...

Best Answer

thats alot of responsibility...plus you have to find sponsers too or charge a fee...which probably wouldnt go over to well... i wish someone would do it though

Best Answer

yes, great idea!!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Do we all have to cross dress in order to be allowed to join this new site?

Best Answer

No. Just you. :P

Best Answer

I would feel alone! Would I be able to share my feelings of being a lonely cross dresser with everybody else on the site? Can I? Can I? Please... When are we going to start that new thingy. Can I name the mascot? Are we going to have a big party, with lots of tea and British people singing the american anthem? ...i can't wait! I am soooo exited!

Best Answer

LOL. Don't worry...we'll make our motto..."A place where you can feel alone...together." Hahahahahaha

Best Answer

you mean like Google?

Best Answer