meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 14 Answers Dec 13, 2010

Awww, don't give up on Ned yet.

He will come good in the end :)

Best Answer

haha...funny you should mention Ned, cause he lives 5 minutes away from me...

Best Answer

Have fun returning to pre-adolescence when boys were icky and girls were better. Make sure to update when the see saw swings the other way.

Best Answer

I will save you from turning bi - if not I will give my best

Best Answer

meet you at Coles charmhaven in 5 minutes...:-)....try your best... :-)

Best Answer

Lol, that's all good. Turned "non-vegetarian", eh?

Best Answer

1/2 and 1/2, for variety....

Best Answer

I've never really understood what women see in men anyway but, then, that may be because I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

I think you'll find women are more emotionally fragile, but they're nowhere near as stupidly aggressive as so many men are. It's also been my experience that women are easier to talk to.

My advice, regardless of your sexual preference right now, is never settle for anyone who doesn't treat you well.

Best Answer

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. I haven't, but I won't knock it.

Best Answer

stay away from the dark side luke...

Best Answer

There's a zen and/or Jedi mind trick in there: learn to satisfy yourself first, then share with others. :-)

Best Answer

i have been with boys and girls, it isnt really a gender thing, it all depends on the specific person

Best Answer

maybe

Best Answer

It's who you are as a person that can satisfy you or not. I've been with both women and men (separately, of course), and every relationship has been very different. This, I don't think, is due to a simple gender difference, but that we are all so very different as people and thus bring different qualities to a relationship. Make sure you are up front with any person you choose to date- you don't want to hurt somebody because you were not honest with them regarding your experiment.

Best Answer

good advice....

Best Answer