4everlost23 4everlost23 22-25, F 9 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Intimacy

You would be AMAZED. A friend of mine, who is a doctor, told me that I would be shocked at how many people came into the ER with ‘items’ up their butt that they have miraculously just accidentally fallen on. I mean…how many times do you just accidentally fall on something and it magically lands in your butt? :o One guy came in the ER because he (get this) accidentally fell on an apple and it went up his butt. Really? However, he insisted he just fell on it...sure thing buddy. They had to operate on him to get said apple out. Unbelievable. She ended up getting recipes from her interns for (and this is funny)…apple brown Betty. She told me that I would laugh at how many people working in their gardens just land on their produce. HAHA. Another guy came in the ER, which as she detailed it, ‘a tail attached to him’. Imagine the mortification when walking in the ER with a long flexible shower-head stuck in your butt…I mean (gasp) have you seen how big those are? It’s an interesting world we live in…no doubt about that.

Best Answer

Yeah..I am now sure that some people will do anything. I know your friend has to get tired of all these MANIACS(oh sorry that's not nice to call them that is it)...maybe we should call them sexual extremists. SMH yeah very interesting

Best Answer

I guess it's mre common then I expected, to fall on items without trousers and underwear on...ouch!

Best Answer

I know right...I mean when was the last time you fell and something landed in your butt? Magically through clothes and all. I mean, do you garden in the nude, do you accidentally go butt plopping on your 'gee I didn't see that' produce? I don't. I'm sorry, but if i worked in the ER, I would NOT be able to hold a straight face...you would have to peel me off of the floor because I would be laughing soooo hysterically. I mean imagine you're the nurse taking down the information? How just HOW do you hold a straight face?

Best Answer

HAHA!!! Hey...I'm still miffed about that darn spider comment you made ;} You know I still haven't found that dodgy thing...not COOL!

Best Answer

To those people I say " yeah that's a likely story" lol

Best Answer

I would be right with you, I'd be laughing so hard they would have to put me on oxygen. "Help, help I can't breathe lol" I would literally be gasping for air ha!

Best Answer

Yes, I've read about this and seen it mentioned on TV. One show even had x-rays of a few of the odd insertions.

Best Answer

According to what I've seen online, fairly often. The elephant was a bit much though. (Okay, I made that one up.)

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Ernie, you always make me chuckle.

Best Answer

nope we rub against our seats lol<br />
live and learn<br />
school drama lol

Best Answer

Abstract ob<x>jects?

Best Answer

Kinda wondering about that myself.

Best Answer

I've heard about glass bottles, flashlights, etc. seems impossible to believe.

Best Answer

Oh, I googled Ernie's One man one cup, and almost puked.

Best Answer

Glass bottles...HAHAHA, that's true! A guy I used to work with was in the military…he was something like a nurse or medical aid right…this girl was brought in with a Coke bottle stuck in between her legs. Yep…I guess she truly took to heart, ‘Coke is it’. She so did not think that out well…resourceful, I’ll give the lass that…but yeah…suction and all…not a good thing with GLASS I might add :o I mean…imagine the dilemma of that very stressful shituation when she realized a glass bottle got suctioned so tight she could not get it out? Sooo she had to go to the military hospital on base. But lets back this up…imagine, a glass bottle between your legs knowing full well after a few tugs that you have to call for help. I mean can you imagine the utter humiliation when you have to waddle with that between your legs to get the phone and oh-so humbly call for aid? I would just assume die. The bummer of it all for her was that her dad was some massive higher up, so indeed…everyone knew full well who that daughter was. Oh the humanity! But to add further insult to injury (quite literally), the guy I worked with said they had to drill a hole at the base of said bottle…VERY carefully I might add, to allow air in so they could take said Coke bottle out. The…...utter……mortification. Can you ponder the jokes that were said about the poor girl…and imagine what her dad had to go through too…poor guy. Imagine holding an important and serious meeting knowing full well his daughter got a Coke bottle stuck up her…niiiiiiiiice ;} If I were her, I would BEG to be moved to the witness protection program.

Best Answer

My goodness!!!

Best Answer

How would you describe your partner, animal, vegetable or abstract?

Best Answer

Yes, go to an ER, you'll be perplexed.

Best Answer

Wow...embarrassing!!!

Best Answer

Not really, well for them it is, but it is rather funny what people are able to get into body cavities.

Best Answer

YES!!!! See...I told you ;} I couldn't agree more!

Best Answer