meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 14 Answers Dec 24, 2010

It is a great Christmas, I have a warm house, food I can cook, water to shower in, clean clothes, and decent health. But best of all I am in the USA and do not have kill someone or have someone shooting at me. GOD bless our military personal, that are away from home this Christmas, I know your pain and misery, we love you.

Best Answer

The IRS is billing me $10,000.00, and I will be all by myself tomorrow. I'm wonderful!!! LOL!!!!

Best Answer

i had a horrible time as well. let's drink to it

Best Answer

I have had a great day so to you about you but at least you were with your son

Best Answer

Sorry to hear you are not having a great Christmas, hope you can maybe figure out a way to see them :-/ I am just getting over the flu so I am better than I have been in the past couple of days. I spent time with my family today & had a fun time...round two starts tomorrow (technically today- its 2 AM). lol

Best Answer

My sympathy. It could be worse. I'm all alone for Christmas.

Best Answer

Hope everyone chokes on a candy cane or some ****. **** christmas.

Best Answer

Hey! Sorry your Christmas is not turning out the way you hoped.<br />
Its OK here. I am with family now but I get to see my boyfriend later.<br />
I dont have any money for gifts but its not too bad. I am cooking breakfast for everyone so at least everyone will be full and happy :)<br />
Wish you could come over!

Best Answer

I'm all good. Having a quite, peaceful Christmas morning with my laptop and some coffee.

Best Answer

I'm at work watching Its A Wonderful Life with Ed and Hoa.

Best Answer