You are young, and he was young. It's sad when anyone dies, but he didn't have a chance to live out his years to old age, and that's a tragedy. Maybe you feel terrible because you did "hardly know him" and now your chance to know him better is gone.<br />
It is alright to be sad. Grief is unique to each person, you are entitled to yours, even if you can't understand it. Think about your friend kindly, maybe that dream was his way of coming back to say good bye.<br />
I hope you will feel better soon.

Best Answer

I get sad when I hear anyone who dies, whether I know them or not.

Best Answer

Because that's what we automatically do when we are told of news like that. I just found out about an hour ago that a friend I've known for years passed away in December. The guy who told me was her brother. Naturally it's hard to swallow when you hear something like that.

Best Answer

Its ok, obviously he's telling you he's ok in your dreams. You had feelings for him long ago thats why your grieving you remember those feelings you had for him and he's gone so it hurts. It always hurts to lose a friend, no matter how brief the friendship was. I had lost a friend she was I think..18 its been almost 7 years? gee, she was a childhood friend and later to be found out she was also my relative (not really close relative though.) we started talking again when we worked at the same place but still we didnt really hangout anymore I left and I seen her a month before she died talked to her for a minute and that was it, she got into a car accident and was gone it hurt, it hurt to remember things we've done especially one basketball game she played made me cry every time I told it, she was very altheltic and basketball was her thing actually she was driving home from coaching a basketball team when she died. It gets easier.

Best Answer

We all have to face our own mortality. But its one thing you can't control - so don't. You have feelings for this person. Accept them - what ever they may be and don't over analyze. Stop driving yourself nuts! Stop thinking so much and LET LIFE BE.

Best Answer

One, you are compassionate. There is nothing wrong about feeling the loss of another person. Two, a life was cut off far to young. It makes one look at their mortality. Be well.

Best Answer

I don't know. Look deep inside yourself for the answer.

Best Answer