Thedreameryoungman Thedreameryoungman 22-25, M 21 Answers Jul 5, 2012

Nothing wrong with that... it's the new trend in today's world. Rather be an old man's darling, than a young man's slave. lol..!

Best Answer

Well, let me be honest. As an older guy, I recognise the chasm of time and experience between me and those who are younger. There's no fulfillment of any kind for me in courting a woman more than 5 or 6 years younger than me.<br />
The world is now yous to command young folks. Don't embarass yourselves the way my generation has.

Best Answer

young women like money, old men like p0onani.. theres nothing more to it.

Best Answer

So u say its normal

Best Answer

its normal in some cultures. I travel the world, i've seen some stuff. I'm use to it.

Best Answer

It has worked for me and my wife. We are very happy. <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Married-To-A-Much-Younger-Woman/1850211" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

It has worked beautifully for King and I. People who get hung up on age are hung up on a lot more than that. Obstacles exist only if you create them to be.

Best Answer

If they're happy with it, it's none of my business.

Best Answer

do what feels right and that is all that matters

Best Answer

May sound romantic but not very practical.

Best Answer

It's just whatever.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with age differences as long as you have enough in common to keep the relationship "alive" so to speak. Age is but a number, after all.

Best Answer

My wife is 13 1/2 years younger than me....I see some of the hags my age I went to school with and WTF happened to them ?<br />
Most don't recognise me as I left here at 16 striking out upon the world to see if there really is life and adventure out there...the times did return in those years just visited family and close friends of the family.<br />
On the other hand some of the women look hot as they did back inschool, hotter actually because now they are women and not young girls.

Best Answer

Not a good idea, young women want a baby eventually. How many old guys want a baby around?

Best Answer

This one does.

Best Answer

Very unlikely that a woman 46-50 would get pregnant, even by artificial means. Women over 45 have less than a 1% chance.

Best Answer

I think it's up to them. And it's none of anyone else's damned business.

Best Answer

Get a pre-nup and a food taster. ;-)

Best Answer

If it is out of love, then ok. Too often it tends to be a woman confused about what she wants in a man and falsely thinking that an older man = security.

Best Answer

Prenup...and leave her will-less!

Best Answer

I married an older man and it is perfect.

Best Answer

Not much. It's all legal and above board. It's like asking what I think of people who don't shoplift. Same anwer. Not much. It's all legal and above board.

Best Answer