1BigDaddy 1BigDaddy 56-60, M 17 Answers Mar 20, 2012

every time you do something, you're tilting karma. So if there's a lot of good things going, karma will just flush some ill luck in, to keep balance.work vice versa too.<br />
And dont forget, the worst things were done by people who told others they'd be doing "the right thing"...careful whom you follow, folks, leads into bottomless chasms sometimes!

Best Answer

Because they deal with it. People who suck it up and deal have bad things dealt in their way.

Best Answer

As afar as I'm concerned, I'd like to call it 'the fate of circumstance.' Look at the people in history (as well as mythology and Grimm's Tales, maybe) and you'll see that, most often, the main character is one of good heart and intent. But they always end up in the worst of jams, but no one can saw why. In the end, though, I'd venture far enough to say that all the good people who have bad things happen to them become all the wiser and better for it. Because most people do become good...

Best Answer

THATS LIFE...YOU CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT CHALLENGE IN LIFE...EVERYTHING HAS HAPPEN FOR A REASON FOR GOOD AND BAD PEOPLE....

Best Answer

not all life lessons are fun and jolly ice-cream moments. i think it's naive of anyone to believe that anything at all happens for no good reason. if something bad is happening to a good person it's time they take stock of their lives and try to understand the lesson they're being taught. quite often life lessons are painful. the ones who lose in life are those so full of self-importance that they don't see the lesson and only focus on their self-indulgent pain.

Best Answer

I know bad things happen to all people not just good. The bad people lie alot never confessing to a great *** whupping or why they got it. The good always believe in positive and fair results, they wont retaliate or seek revenge,just a guilty satisfaction if they were to ever know how the wrong doer reaped what he sowed.

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

This was just a rant, people are not this simple.

Best Answer

I used to think this way until I realized that everything happens for a reason. The universe/god or whatever you want to call it, will not make you go through things in life that you cannot handle. If you tend to always go through obstacles or challenges, you must be a strong person. But sometimes going through the hard times gives you a better appreciation for the good ones.

Best Answer

the deck is always stacked against us...........................

Best Answer

this is the question that we all ponder..all i can say is that life isn't fair. often the good suffer and the bad prosper..it is a tough one

Best Answer

Cause we are on this world to experience things, some good sometimes not so good.<br />
Like just now iv just sat down on train iv got a chineese woman keep trying to see whsy im writting and a man across from making strange noises,,,now tjats very anoying journey for me.

Best Answer