I think everyone would say older cartoons are better because as we all get older, everything becomes nostalgic.<br />
I grew up in the 90's watching Cartoon Network and Nick so I'm more connected with that era along with older Hanna Barbara cartoons, Tex Avery cartoons, and Looney Toons, but there have been some good newer ones, too. I like the Avatar series, Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Odd Parents, and Teen Titans

Best Answer

The older cartoons do have some violence and racial suggestions, but I don't know. The new ones have something lacking

Best Answer

I still enjoy watching Robotech on netflix.

Best Answer

old school, no contest. some of the new ones have their moments but they don't have the same feel to them

Best Answer

Older cartoons were way better. I would say that it's the nostalgia speaking, but I even like a lot of shows from before my time. Old cartoons pushed limits with life situations, where new cartoons push the limits with gross-out humor and crudeness.<br />
But, don't get me wrong, I think that there are some really good cartoons that are new, but they seem to be running out of good ideas and plot lines (Though it is understandable because a lot of ideas have already been used). <br />
So, the old ones are better, but that's just my opinion :)

Best Answer

The classics have more influence.

Best Answer

Old school cartoons were way better and still are and always will be!

Best Answer

I grew up with a lot of the Old School cartoons, and still watch them when they show them. I do have my favorites with some of the New School cartoons, but mainly those that still retain some of that Old School vibe.

Best Answer

Bugs Bunny, The Roadrunner, Popeye, Penelope Pitstop, the one where they solved mysteries every week and had the psychedelic van , the Archies, good stuff,

Best Answer