Some of the singers are cute...JLo, Brittney, Jessica...but to me the music is boring.

Best Answer

Am I considered older? I don't feel old, but I'll answer anyway. lol I like a lot of music today, but I didn't care much for the 90's music. I still think the 70's and 80's were the best times in music.

Best Answer

Older folks... LMAO!

Best Answer

luckily you have a few more years huh?

Best Answer

Whew! Yeah, that was a close one!

Best Answer

Thanks Gerard.

Best Answer

Let's say there are artists currently recording whose music I like, but they're not the big hits bands: Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, K. D. Tunsdel, and one band whose name I can't remember, something to do with "wolvies"

Best Answer

Damn, now I'm searching youtube for that last band with no luck and it's driving me nuts!

Best Answer

Haha! I know how you feel!

Best Answer

But my taste runs about 75% to hard rock, metal, etc., so I wouldn't be listening to the mainstream like rap, hip-hop, whatever, even if I was your age.

Best Answer

I just listened to them the other day, and now I can't remember the name. Grrr. Probably got the wrong animal in my mind.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

I'm not old but our music is horrible.

Best Answer

Yes, I certainly do

Best Answer

no....none at all...

Best Answer

No,after the 80's i lost interest the music has really changed for me. It seems to me music is more serious there's no fun anymore.

Best Answer

Hip-hop is losing me.... Anything with lyrics is losing me

Best Answer

Some, yes.

Best Answer

I really like Best Coast, I don't know if that's still "hip" though.

Best Answer

Yes. Alternative progressive metal folk rock

Best Answer

I am young, and I do not like music I hear today in the USA.

Best Answer