meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 27 Answers Jan 1, 2011

As a submissive man, i think i have a different idea of "satisfy" thank you probably are refering to.

i believe that a woman should be pampered and made to feel like a queen. That She sould not be required to perform any domestic chores but rather relax and be able to enjoy as much free time as She wishes while Her man is resonsible for cleaning, cooking, shopiing, and so forth.

i believe through this type of relationship She will be very "satisfied"

Best Answer

I'm 48 YO Man and wonder whether or not a much younger woman could satisfy my sexual desires. I have very strong sex drive and believe that my experience and knowledge of how to hit all the right spots would be more than enough to keep her busy. My biggest concern would be the immaturity of a much younger woman. Having to teach her how to satisfy my needs would be fun but kind of weak. Would love to meet a woman 20 years younger that just loves to have GREAT "Raw Sex" without heavy emotional maintenance. Sorry if it seems that I have a harsh attitude on this but just keeping it real.

Best Answer

First of all 50 is not old. The answer is a most definite yes!

Best Answer

Yes I could be with a woman 20 yrs younger. There's all kinds of ways to get her satisfied. If one can't last there's always viagra or cialis or any other myriad of chemicals one can take. Then there's toys and others that you can have join in the fun. So the answer is yes to all of the parts of that question.

Best Answer

I agree with several of the posts listed above.

I am in my late 50's and still have a very strong sex drive, and am physically young and mentally up for lots of challenges and every day life.

My wife in her early 50's has lost her sex drive, due to menopause, and could care less how I satisfy my strong desires. Even though we still have a healthy marriage, and care about each other on all other aspects of the relationship, except this one item.

How about men (like me) in their late 50's being attracted to women of any age from 40 upwards to their 70's that have a strong sex and mental appeal? Why not?

ALways interested in private discussions.

Best Answer

I'm 50 and my wife is 72. Her sex drive is fantastic and I couldn't imagine being with anyone else, regardless of age.

Best Answer

You think you're going to get a real answer on this one, my dear?

However, remember the old saying: "I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good as I ever was ... once!"

Best Answer

I am a very healthy 59 year old man.

I am 23 years older than my significant other.

We've been having sex several times a week for more than ten years now.

We even have two beautiful daughters as a result. Ages 5 and 7...

So I don't believe age dictates the survival rate of a relationship...

We both have really high sexual drive and are very satisfied with each other.

Take care of yourself, and you'll have no problem keeping up with if not exceeding the expectations of your mate....

Best Answer

my libido as a healthy ,fit and youthful late 50s male has not decreased an iota since my 20s. Having a good healthy heart and vascular system will keep the plumbing in shape but I guess it's very much a case of having a willing partner and a good work/play life balance to make it all come together.

My wife of 33 years never instigates the action (but as she says, "what chance have I to do that when it happens nearly every day") but she's always ready to respond.

I think too little is made of really having a partner with whom you develop a lifelong habit of sharing, and sharing everything, regardless of the partners age.

20 years difference with this sort of attitude = bliss. You just may not like the same music is all

Best Answer

Its not about high sex drive, its about love loyalty trust and compannianship.

Best Answer

No problem.

Best Answer

I don't think so......my mind says yes....but my body says no....

Best Answer

I am 59, my wife is 37

It's no big deal :)

Best Answer

V & E all is possible.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I take good care of myself, so I look like and have the health and libido of a man in his 30s. No ED; rather a Mr. One O' Clock, which can hit the g-spot even in missionary.

Best Answer

Why not as some older men can easily satisfy a younger lady as they are more experienced and should know how to respect and treat a lady and if they can not satisfy a younger lady then both should move on

Yes I am 52

Best Answer

Well I don't know about 50+ but I'm 40+ and my libido has not changed one bit during my lifetime so far. Will the next 10 years change that? Maybe, but then again maybe not. What you really should be asking yourself is whether the other areas of your relationship so strong as to make the 20 year 'generation gap' something that can be successfully bridged. Unfortunately, the smart money is on 'not a chance'. *shrug* With Viagra today you don't really need to worry about the man being 'too old to perform'.

Best Answer