anniebeme anniebeme 46-50, F 9 Answers Jan 21, 2011

Fantasize? No, I do it.

Best Answer

hummm,nope i live it! he is 28 i am 40!! the best relationship i have ever been in...:)))))

going on 4yrs now!! ;))

Best Answer

That's fantastic!! There's a lot to be said for younger men :)

Best Answer

*Takes notes*

Best Answer

Haha!! Aren't you a bit past it Danny?? ;-)

Best Answer

Absolutely not! What a turn off. Take the answer from genxxx - typical - they think with their penis and not with their minds! YUK....!!! LOL

Best Answer

I disagree, they are not all like that! I know some very thoughtful, sensitive young guys. (PS genxxx is not that young, lol)

Best Answer

No, whenever I think about a younger man he always seems to be about the age of my son and that just kills it....

Best Answer

Yes, I find myself fantasizing about a man who is 10 years younger than I am. However, he is not married, but I am. There is something about him that really attracts me. I've been married for over 36 years, and never have I ever experienced anything like this, not even in my younger, single days. He seems to be the type of man who plays the love game I've always craved. If I were single, I'd do him in a second, if he would with me! Crazy, but I can't get him out of my mind. Some of it could be that I don't and never really had the attention I so desire...

Best Answer

ya why not there will fine co-relation between youth and age.

Best Answer

no, if 28 is older.

Best Answer