Not every American is a libturd fool.

Best Answer

BigDickCheney approves this message!

Best Answer

Only the literate ones...

Best Answer

Cocaine and guns are OK with NASCAR if you are white!

Best Answer

obviously you utilize MSNBC as your prime news source

Best Answer

No. Just easily confirmed FACTS.

Best Answer

Enjoy your right to postulate such questions, sir. It was people with enough intestinal fortitude to be willing to die for that right that has insured it for several generations. Charles Manson was not among those people.

Best Answer

You are correct. And he did a huge disservice to those brave people, and is somehow a hero.... Believe me, I have nothing but the greatest respect for the honorable men and women whose sacrifice makes my freedom of expression possible. He was not among those people.

Best Answer

Anybody who served in the United States military is among those people.

Best Answer

Benedict Arnold, William Calley, Lee Harvey Oswald, Nidal Malik Hasan, John Walker Jr.,.... No sir. The character makes the man. Not the uniform.

Best Answer

I won't even dignify your response with a case by case rebuttal. If you have not looked into the eyes of an eighteen year old fellow soldiers' eyes as life ebbed from his shrapnel riddled body; You sir, have not the correct perspective on the value of freedom. I have, and I do.
Good night, and may God Bless the U. S. A.

Best Answer

Your reply has nothing whatsoever to do with the post. My heart and respect go out to all veterans... Living and deceased...

Best Answer

You're right,we should save "National Drug Smuggler Day", for him.

Best Answer

Oliver North + NASCAR = 'Murica.

Best Answer

leave ollie alone. he manned up a fell on someones elses sword....

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Im a big NASCAR fan but Oliver North? really? couldn't believe it when i saw it with my own eyes!!
lest we not forget the CIA backed death squads in Reagan's version of central America and the thousands of people missing for wanting real democracy.

Best Answer